+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: MILLWALL 1 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: MILLWALL v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Anyone used the radio subscription service? I’m an exile so can’t tune into Radio Wales but normally listen to Radio Cymru, who tend to cover city over the jacks most weekends but the rugby international will likely take precedent today.

Don’t mind chucking a tenner for a derby game on the telly or what have you but otherwise think it’s a bit steep for any old league game. Is the radio option worth the punt?

Quote Originally Posted by Kind of Blue View Post
    Anyone used the radio subscription service? I’m an exile so can’t tune into Radio Wales but normally listen to Radio Cymru, who tend to cover city over the jacks most weekends but the rugby international will likely take precedent today.

Don’t mind chucking a tenner for a derby game on the telly or what have you but otherwise think it’s a bit steep for any old league game. Is the radio option worth the punt?
    The rugby kicks off a couple of hours later I think, so you may be in luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kind of Blue View Post

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The rugby kicks off a couple of hours later I think, so you may be in luck.

EGG, kicks off at 5.15pm