+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: how do you fil your day

Feedback

how do you fil your day

imagine waking up and having to think how you're going to fill your day today, every single day.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-55020573

what a bunch of narcissistic *****

Re: how do you fil your day

I know your point was about pointless celebrity "feud" but...

Rooney named the culprit of the leaks as "Rebekah Vardy's account" meaning her lawyers could argue it wasn't implying Rebekah herself was guilty - and could have been anyone with access to her Instagram account.

But Judge Mark Warby ruled against this, saying the post looked like it was putting the blame solely on Vardy.
    Would be interesting to see reasoning behind this, especially as the actual phrasing was "it's...Rebekah Vardy's account". How are you meant to point at an account rather an individual in a different way?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post

Would be interesting to see reasoning behind this, especially as the actual phrasing was "it's...Rebekah Vardy's account". How are you meant to point at an account rather an individual in a different way?
    what a load of bollocks that defence is.

https://twitter.com/mattuthompson/st...254979/photo/1

Summary: the purpose of the thread was to name a person who had done this. It was not made clear than the account could be accessed by someone who is not the account holder, and not 'common knowledge' that people like Rebekah Vardy have a team to curate their account's output.

Feedback

https://twitter.com/mattuthompson/st...254979/photo/1

Summary: the purpose of the thread was to name a person who had done this. It was not made clear than the account could be accessed by someone who is not the account holder, and not 'common knowledge' that people like Rebekah Vardy have a team to curate their account's output.
    Even if there was such a team, surely they act under the direction and on behalf of the account holder.

Sometimes I contemplate filling my day by making multiple posts on messageboards about subjects I have no interest in followed by starting a few new posts on things I am not offended about. In the end I usually go and do something useful.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Sometimes I contemplate filling my day by making multiple posts on messageboards about subjects I have no interest in followed by starting a few new posts on things I am not offended about. In the end I usually go and do something useful.
    Are you suggesting the bit in bold isn't useful old fruit?

'Triggered' and 'Offended' Cyril

Like, come on here

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Like, come on here
    Who knows. In 10,000 posts time I might see the error of my ways!