+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

  1. #1

    Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL


  2. #2

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL


  3. #3

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

    Beastie Boys Grateful Dead Mashup.
    And it works...Far out!

    https://youtu.be/mCMOKw6GMc4

  4. #4

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

    olivers army - which was getting the same treatment on twitter as fairy tale of new york

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrjHz5hrupA

  5. #5

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL


  6. #6

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    olivers army - which was getting the same treatment on twitter as fairy tale of new york

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrjHz5hrupA
    Isn't life mad

  7. #7

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

    not sure if this song falls into this bracket but what the hell

    found this earlier a cover from one of my fav smiths songs . a beautiful voice

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y_aUmIfDJY

    please keep me in mind ..............

  8. #8

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    not sure if this song falls into this bracket but what the hell

    found this earlier a cover from one of my fav smiths songs . a beautiful voice

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y_aUmIfDJY

    please keep me in mind ..............
    That was incredible Mate.
    Not only vocally but her emotion and gestures.
    She gets it all 👏

  9. #9

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL


  10. #10

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The Coup..you just don't hear enough. No word of a lie, me and Boots are tight.

  11. #11

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

    Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    The Coup..you just don't hear enough. No word of a lie, me and Boots are tight.


    How did you meet him? What's he up to?

  12. #12

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

    Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    The Coup..you just don't hear enough. No word of a lie, me and Boots are tight.
    They don't pay their staff much, I know.

  13. #13

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post


    How did you meet him? What's he up to?
    lol, no meet him a few years back when they played in Barcelona. Really small venue, few hundred people. He was quite engaging on twitter beforehand and then after the show sorted one of the band members some weed, real rock 'n' roll. They just climbed down from the stage and mingled. But i tell everyone we are besties

    Read he's making a new movie

  14. #14

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    not sure if this song falls into this bracket but what the hell

    found this earlier a cover from one of my fav smiths songs . a beautiful voice

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y_aUmIfDJY

    please keep me in mind ..............

    Fabulous. 👌

  15. #15

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

    this one is dedicated to me as i roll into my birthday

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0qh7wHw3Jk

    so drink drink and be ill tonight ......................

  16. #16

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    this one is dedicated to me as i roll into my birthday

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0qh7wHw3Jk

    so drink drink and be ill tonight ......................
    Unhappy Birthday Mozzer

    As it's your birthday here's one you'll enjoy too...
    https://youtu.be/sLX5Nym9fcs

  17. #17

    Re: Friday Night Tunes, TOPICAL

    well thank you kind sir

    as i,m in mozz mode a tune that resonates with me like no other

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQpna4ogoBo

    tell all my friends i don't have too many ...............

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •