+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The government get ready for leaving Europe adverts in the press and on TV

Re: The government get ready for leaving Europe adverts in the press and on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I’d like to know what the hell the ‘winners’ have won? Unless you are part of the usual crowd who profit from disasters.
    A **** load of 'I told you so' from me whenever they reveal themselves over the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I’d like to know what the hell the ‘winners’ have won? Unless you are part of the usual crowd who profit from disasters.
    Blue passports, bendy bananas, Ł350 million a week for the NHS and seeing Liz Truss successfully secure a deal with Canada which is worst than the one we had with them whilst we are in the EU.

It all bodes well, I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Blue passports
    Are those the blue passports we could have had anyway and are now made in the EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Are those the blue passports we could have had anyway and are now made in the EU?
    Shhhhhh. Don’t ruin it for them. Getting the blue passports back is the modern day equivalent of the ‘Battle of Britain’.

Tally ho!