+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: MC20

Feedback

MC20

As beautiful as it looks its a bit disappointing having a v6 rather than the v8. Its not got the gurgle synonymous with mas

Re: MC20

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    As beautiful as it looks its a bit disappointing having a v6 rather than the v8. Its not got the gurgle synonymous with mas
    MC5 were the best

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    MC5 were the best
    Yes, well no.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    MC5 were the best
    This.

It seems more and more like the preferred configuration and that the adage ‘there is no replacement for displacement’ no longer holds. 😢. I’d love to drive one though.

The sound that my car makes is in large part why I bought it, but I’m increasingly in the minority.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    It seems more and more like the preferred configuration and that the adage ‘there is no replacement for displacement’ no longer holds. 😢. I’d love to drive one though.

The sound that my car makes is in large part why I bought it, but I’m increasingly in the minority.
    The netunno is a twin turbo and packs more than 600bhp but emissions standard s have resulted in a flat noted v6. As v6's go its nice, but its not got the grunt of the v8.

It will be a fun drive come what may

Whats the car you drive?

Feedback

Better than any car. You can't own this.

Feedback

We're going to have to disagree on this one

I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about.

The netunno is a twin turbo and packs more than 600bhp but emissions standard s have resulted in a flat noted v6. As v6's go its nice, but its not got the grunt of the v8.

It will be a fun drive come what may

Whats the car you drive?
    Maserati Gran Turismo S (with the Sportspack so you can open and close the valves in the exhaust. Which is essentially for going to Sainsbury’s 🤦*♂️)

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Maserati Gran Turismo S (with the Sportspack so you can open and close the valves in the exhaust. Which is essentially for going to Sainsbury’s 🤦*♂️)
    Put it into sport mode and get it above 2500 revs and that 4.2/4.7l sings like no other v8.

I've got one, well the gran cabrio mc stradale variant, which I've come to realise isn't as good looking as the GranTurismo. I'm jealous.

I'm looking forward to the mc20 thats for sure

:bigthumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about.
    It's about a car with a very noisy exhaust apparently.

Put it into sport mode and get it above 2500 revs and that 4.2/4.7l sings like no other v8.

I've got one, well the gran cabrio mc stradale variant, which I've come to realise isn't as good looking as the GranTurismo. I'm jealous.

I'm looking forward to the mc20 thats for sure

:bigthumbup:
    MC Stradale is nice!

I’m pretty sure the the Sportpack opens the valves with the Sports button depressed below 2500 revs. (this was one of the reasons that I spent ages looking for one when I upgraded from my previous 4.2) Who knows? 🤷*♂️

We should set up our own forum 🤦*♂️ (unless you are also on sportsmaserati.com which is where we should probably be having this conversation!)

Btw, I did a 2 day Master Maserati Driving Course in Parma a few years back and it was epic, if you ever get the chance to do it 👍

Feedback

that does sound like the kind of thing I'd enjoy. did they let you drive the mc12 per chance?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    It's about a car with a very noisy exhaust apparently.
    the mood hoover has arrived.

that does sound like the kind of thing I'd enjoy. did they let you drive the mc12 per chance?
    I wish!

Every other current model (it was just before the Levante was released) but thrashing a Quattroporte and a Ghibli (I had one as a loan car when mine was being serviced as well) isn’t the same as a GranTurismo 😋

The best lap was with an instructor driving an MC Stradale. I couldn’t stop laughing. Just fantastic 👍