Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
I've asked you about 5 times, what would you do differently, and who would you play? Our squad is getting older, and our players are definitely not as good as they were. We are clearly trying to pass the ball more, and we are too negative at the start. What's so frustrating is that when we need to score, we often do so. We're the 2nd best team in the second half in the league, and rock bottom in the first half. He has to stop being so negative but I don't think we have the players you think we do.
I'd get the players to press a little higher up the pitch, put it on teams a bit more from the outset. Not an easy tactic, have to be very fit, but I reckon that talks and bacuna could play that way with pack or whoever sitting in, maybe Wilson could take up his best position in there. We've got wingers who can tuck in as well. I get the feeling that Harris doesn't completely trust our two dental defenders in terms of pace and doesn't want to leave them isolated. Harris needs to become more adventurous, that's for sure. As for Marlon pack, I like him, can't understand the criticism he gets.