+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just saw Millwall v City 90 minutes

Just saw Millwall v City 90 minutes

We were the far better team and should have won - keep the faith you doom gloomers - we can get back into a challenge place easily

Re: Just saw Millwall v City 90 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    We were the far better team and should have won - keep the faith you doom gloomers - we can get back into a challenge place easily
    I've now done the same and watched the whole game and would say we were the far better side for the last quarter of an hour or so, but, as for before that, we barely threatened their goal despite having more of the ball - in general, I feel we should be higher up the table given the way we've played in most of our matches, but we weren't that good on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've now done the same and watched the whole game and would say we were the far better side for the last quarter of an hour or so, but, as for before that, we barely threatened their goal despite having more of the ball - in general, I feel we should be higher up the table given the way we've played in most of our matches, but we weren't that good on Saturday.
    We have scored a first half goal in 1 of our last 9 games, against Barnsley.

Given the potential goals in the team with Wilson, Moore, Ojo, Ralls and Junior.. something is very wrong with our approach to games, and ultimately you have to blame the manager for that.

Wednesday will be interesting, Coventry have certainly got goals in their locker this season.if we don’t get a win the pressure will on Harris I don’t think a draw will be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think we looked the more likely to score in the first half until we gifted them their goal, which really came out of nothing and seemed to shock us a little

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    If we were "by far" the better team we would have won. We did not play well. It was not a good game. Thankfully we equalized. That's not doom and gloom. It's just the way it was.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If we were "by far" the better team we would have won. We did not play well. It was not a good game. Thankfully we equalized. That's not doom and gloom. It's just the way it was.
    I watched the 90 minutes too. Yes we were. Yes we did overall. Yes it was. No it wasn't. Which game were you watching - the actual one or the one you were hoping to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    We have scored a first half goal in 1 of our last 9 games, against Barnsley.

Given the potential goals in the team with Wilson, Moore, Ojo, Ralls and Junior.. something is very wrong with our approach to games, and ultimately you have to blame the manager for that.
    Apart from the early goal we conceded against Bristol City we threw the kitchen sink at them first half and could and should have had a couple. Moore was guilty of missing a good chance so was Wilson. At half time Sky did a feature on our chances and the pundits couldn’t believe we were not on the score sheet.

Did the same, we showed glimpses of nice inter passing and moves which suggests that's from the training ground , if we can turn these moments into goals the team has the potential to be in the top 6 as a minimum .