+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bury , Bringing Football Back

Bury , Bringing Football Back

Now fans of clubs like this are what makes football

Very moving story

Champions league , premiership keeping all the cash for the big boys?

Shove it

Come on you shakers

Re: Bury , Bringing Football Back

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Now fans of clubs like this are what makes football

Very moving story

Champions league , premiership keeping all the cash for the big boys?

Shove it

Come on you shakers
    Absolutely. I hear that Macclesfield are setting up a new club as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Absolutely. I hear that Macclesfield are setting up a new club as well.
    Poor bustards

I always look out for the results of Bury Rochdale Oldham etc , right on the doorstep of the big boys yet they stick by their team

Modern football sucks

A lot of fans of Bury are not happy with , and do not support, the formation of the new AFC Bury.

Macclesfield is the name club though and Robbie Savage is involved with them. Let's hope it goes OK.

Rogue owners are the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    A lot of fans of Bury are not happy with , and do not support, the formation of the new AFC Bury.

Macclesfield is the name club though and Robbie Savage is involved with them. Let's hope it goes OK.

Rogue owners are the problem.
    It was sad to see , split down the middle

Just as we were over the colour change

The way football is run these days we will soon see just two professional leagues

Of course we all want city there but what about the rest of the football league ?

Its like they don't matter . I would rather talk to a Stockport County fan than some idiot from Surrey in a man United top

Its all gone bollocks and this virus is going to kill off more than just a few old people . The money is there in football to make sure fans can keep supporting their clubs but the big boys simply don't care a toss.

Good luck to them although I don't really get what is going on with the original, says the owner still owns name and ground, so must still be paying some sort of bills. From when I started watching there wasn't any mention of his using the land for anything else.

Obviously be ideal for them to get the original back, I suppose some of those closest to the phoenix may well stick with that one but would probably struggle for funding.

Also it was weird seeing the fans packed together for that cup game post covid.