+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: This Brexit malarkey is going well

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This Brexit malarkey is going well

2016 beaten helped by Corbyn.

Mays withdrawl bill Corbyn doesn't back it. Lets Boris in .

2019 Europe Elections Farage wins .Corbyn on the fence

2019 Beaten by 80 seat majority Corbyn project again.

Brexit happens, see where this went and how .

3 opportunities to fix the issues , so many failures, lack of commitment and narrow views delivers Brexit and resounding defeat for the Labour project.

However Brexit turns out just look back and reflect on the inept Corbyn project, its lameness , its nastiness and damage afforded to the country and the Labour Party.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    2016 beaten helped by Corbyn.

Mays withdrawl bill Corbyn doesn't back it. Lets Boris in .

2019 Europe Elections Farage wins .Corbyn on the fence

2019 Beaten by 80 seat majority Corbyn project again.

Brexit happens, see where this went and how .

3 opportunities to fix the issues , so many failures, lack of commitment and narrow views delivers Brexit and resounding defeat for the Labour project.

However Brexit turns out just look back and reflect on the inept Corbyn project, its lameness , its nastiness and damage afforded to the country and the Labour Party.
    Have you been bitten by a wild animal recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Have you been bitten by a wild animal recently?
    Nah just summarizing the shit fest that was created and could have been avoided if there was a real brave opposition party and to ready ourselves when we have to revert to hunting and eating wild animals , as project fear takes hold when we crash out .

Nah just summarizing the shit fest that was created and could have been avoided if there was a real brave opposition party and to ready ourselves when we have to revert to hunting and eating wild animals , as project fear takes hold when we crash out .
    Sounds like you are indulging in Project Fear yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I think he means the EU buys things for the UK and we then get them from the 'secondary European supply market'.

But who knows? Certainly not LOM. Maybe he can explain his understanding of imports and exports by further reference to Jeremy Corbyn? It certainly explained a lot last time he tried it - but not in the way intended.
    It sums up a certain sect of the brexiteer movement, the more they read the stupider and less informed they get. LOM now understands the EU better than in 2016 when he voted to remain, which is why he thinks it operates like Costco.

It sums up a certain sect of the brexiteer movement, the more they read the stupider and less informed they get. LOM now understands the EU better than in 2016 when he voted to remain, which is why he thinks it operates like Costco.
    Better than project fear and the **** fest created by Labour with their narrow view politics which has brought us to this point and the fool Boris , it could have been so different if they had walked into the Liberal SNP lobby .

Better than project fear and the **** fest created by Labour with their narrow view politics which has brought us to this point and the fool Boris , it could have been so different if they had walked into the Liberal SNP lobby .
    Project fear like referencing the 'eu secondary supply market'?

When should they have 'walked into the liberal SNP lobby'?

Do you think this thread is going well for you so far?

Project fear like referencing the 'eu secondary supply market'?

When should they have 'walked into the liberal SNP lobby'?

Do you think this thread is going well for you so far?
    LoM/Herbert has two basic cards in his hand.

1.Look at what those politicians that I don't or have stopped supporting have done now, Isn't it terrible!

2. I know you say that the politicians I now support but never profess to are doing all sorts of crazy shit, but that's because those politicians that I don't or have stopped supporting are responsible for allowing them to do so, Isn't it terrible!

I know he likes unattributable cut and paste so he can have these free of charge and can mould his own template so he spends more time with the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    At this point a big part of me wants the EU to tell Johnson, Gove, Raab and co to shove it. Will impact upon me and mine negatively, but it's almost like wanting your own team to lose to get rid of the manager.
    It is sad we've found ourselves at this point ,

Should we have backed Mays deal I wonder ?

2. I know you say that the politicians I now support but never profess to are doing all sorts of crazy shit, but that's because those politicians that I don't or have stopped supporting are responsible for allowing them to do so, Isn't it terrible!

We? I won't back something that is a stupid idea whether lots of people want it or not.

If you mean politicians, yes brexiteers should have voted for May's deal, quite a few of them didn't.

They were the key to May's deal passing but I don't see any critique of those people from you in this thread.

We? I won't back something that is a stupid idea whether lots of people want it or not.

If you mean politicians, yes brexiteers should have voted for May's deal, quite a few of them didn't.

They were the key to May's deal passing but I don't see any critique of those people from you in this thread.
    Argh well guess were in better stupid spot now then .

I understood 'argh', but it was all downhill after that!

I think I understand, no deal is worse than May's deal? Maybe, but this way gives brexiteers the opportunity to show their smarts and implement their vision. They are an intelligent bunch and I am sure it is going to be a success, why would you want to take that chance away from the winners?

Rejoice, rejoice- Boris (tm and copyrighted) has pulled a deal out of the fire at the last minute! There may be more than 80,000 excess deaths in the country this year, but who cares, he’s got Brexit done!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Rejoice, rejoice- Boris (tm and copyrighted) has pulled a deal out of the fire at the last minute! There may be more than 80,000 excess deaths in the country this year, but who cares, he’s got Brexit done!
    Some speculation that he's claiming victory on most issues, but has capitulated on fishing. Not sure how that will go down with the ERG loons.

Deal done , think he may have won a few political PR victories.

Free fishing water in the years ?

Devil will be in the detail .

Arbitration body will be independent which is positive.

A deal is better for everyone I guess .

Still has to get past two parliamentary votes .

If its a zero tariff /quoter trade deal, then in itself is a historic deal .

He did get Brexit done I guess in some shape or form .

Deal done , think he may have won a few political PR victories.

Free fishing water in the years ?

Devil will be in the detail .

Arbitration body will be independent which is positive.

A deal is better for everyone I guess .

Still has to get past two parliamentary votes .

If its a zero tariff /quoter trade deal, then in itself is a historic deal .

He did get Brexit done I guess in some shape or form .
    Most of this is a rounding error. Nothing on services or financial passporting which is pretty much all that mattered. Anybody who even mentions fishing when discussing Brexit is missing the point.

Dear Angela

I know that you were a bit worried about your car industry, so how about we give you tariff free access while f*cking our services industry up the arse.

Oh, and we'll throw in £45 billion to sweeten the deal.

In return you let me play the hard man about fish and try your best not to laugh while I tell people over here how I ran rings around you in the negotiations.

Yours,,

Boris

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Dear Angela

I am an upper crust inbred toff retard with the hair of an albino fox
    Yours,,

Boris
    fixed

There are some 'teething problems' apparently.

The arseholes are still trying to lie their way out of this.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1787270.html

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Most of this is a rounding error. Nothing on services or financial passporting which is pretty much all that mattered. Anybody who even mentions fishing when discussing Brexit is missing the point.
    After a lot of polling it seems the fish are a lot happier since Brexit , as the feel more British now , bit off the scale but I'm hooked .

After a lot of polling it seems the fish are a lot happier since Brexit , as the feel more British now , bit off the scale but I'm hooked .
    something smells a little fishy about that post

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    something smells a little fishy about that post
    You cod a laugh at all this.

you might think you are brill but you will flounder this isn't the plaice to air your sole. don't be a sprat