+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: supermarket kits

supermarket kits

Re: supermarket kits

I like the Iceland away kit

I remember singing about Colchester's kit looking like a Tesco bag back in 1993

Why would anyone buy one of those? Are they for kids football teams, or something?

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Why would anyone buy one of those? Are they for kids football teams, or something?
    Are you serious?

I've already bought 2 asda home for the kids for Christmas and an aldi away for myself. With the economy it's important to show support for our local shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I've already bought 2 asda home for the kids for Christmas and an aldi away for myself. With the economy it's important to show support for our local shops.
    plastic Asda glory hunters make me sick tbh

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Gets you 10% discount at the till if you wear one (has to be the correct shirt for the supermarket though). If you do a big shop it pays for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Gets you 10% discount at the till if you wear one (has to be the correct shirt for the supermarket though). If you do a big shop it pays for itself.
    Yeah you don't want to wear the "away" supermarket kit to the wrong supermarket.
    Especially Tesco St Mellons on a cold, wet Tuesday evening.

Got myself a Waitrose shirt, with my favourite players' name, Blumenthal, printed on the back.

Never been in the store myself as I dont live near one, but I always watch their adverts on the television whilst sat at home or in the pub. I'm their number 1 fan.

I was a Sainsbury's fan back when it was "J Sainsbury's"