+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fans Maybe Allowed Back In

Fans Maybe Allowed Back In

4,000 per match is the number being bandied about after the English lockdown. If Wales follows suit, who値l be the 4,000 lucky (or if you take notice of a few on here, unlucky) City fans who値l get an invite?

Re: Fans Maybe Allowed Back In

Yes I'd heard 4000. What are there, 8000 ST holders so offered perhaps every other game?

Up to 4000, not 4000.

Be interesting to see how Drakeford manages this in Wales without a tier system

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Up to 4000, not 4000.

Be interesting to see how Drakeford manages this in Wales without a tier system
    Ah ok. Posh seats 1st dibs, possibly every game with the plebs sharing the rest, 1 every 3.

Given the way the team are playing, I hope I’m not one of the ‘lucky’ ones!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Ah ok. Posh seats 1st dibs, possibly every game with the plebs sharing the rest, 1 every 3.
    I said in the first thread that I think they should give the Canton first dibs to create a badly needed atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I said in the first thread that I think they should give the Canton first dibs to create a badly needed atmosphere.
    They will look after hospitality first. Got to keep their 」10k a season customers happy.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    They will look after hospitality first. Got to keep their 」10k a season customers happy.
    😀 You池e not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Anyone having 2 pints at the ground before each game spends around that.

Yes I'd heard 4000. What are there, 8000 ST holders so offered perhaps every other game?
    There are at least 13000 season ticket holders, as announced by the club some weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    There are at least 13000 season ticket holders, as announced by the club some weeks ago.
    Really that many, i am surprised.

Only one thing for it, notice on City website when they are on general sale and a social distance queuing system.
    Ticket office, out of the car park, down sloper Road, up Bessemer and left at Hadfield Road..... then right up Penarth road. Should be long enough before reaching the Barons Court.

Story on the Mail website suggests that clubs might wait til can have larger numbers as not economically viable to have such small crowds and fans may be asked not to sign/shout to reduce risk of virus spreading.

Here's a plan. The club sets up an online page where you can 'register an interest' in attending home games.
    This is because some people might not want to go, perhaps for Covid-related reasons.
    Then, once anyone who wants to go has applied, the club can then pull the winners out of a hat, using a computer, or whatever.
    If there aren't enough places, then those who miss out are automatically awarded a ticket for the following home game.
    So simple, not even Cardiff City could mess it up. Actually, now I think about it, going on past events...

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Story on the Mail website suggests that clubs might wait til can have larger numbers as not economically viable to have such small crowds and fans may be asked not to sign/shout to reduce risk of virus spreading.
    And that makes sense , the cost of managing 4k would be very difficult for some clubs .

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Here's a plan. The club sets up an online page where you can 'register an interest' in attending home games.
    This is because some people might not want to go, perhaps for Covid-related reasons.
    Then, once anyone who wants to go has applied, the club can then pull the winners out of a hat, using a computer, or whatever.
    If there aren't enough places, then those who miss out are automatically awarded a ticket for the following home game.
    So simple, not even Cardiff City could mess it up. Actually, now I think about it, going on past events...
    A computer pulling names out of a hat....

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    4,000 per match is the number being bandied about after the English lockdown. If Wales follows suit, who値l be the 4,000 lucky (or if you take notice of a few on here, unlucky) City fans who値l get an invite?
    I applaud you for spelling allowed correctly.

I'll pass, unlike Cardiff City's players.

That's not fair .

Why should I get punished every home game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    That's not fair .

Why should I get punished every home game ?
    I see what you did there, letting everyone know your standing within the club coupled with a not unfunny joke

Theres no league clubs in tier 1 so there wont be 4000 for a while yet.
    Not sure which clubs are in 2 but dont think its many.

Theres no league clubs in tier 1 so there wont be 4000 for a while yet.
    Not sure which clubs are in 2 but dont think its many.
    London, Liverpool, most of the south east, south, south west, and pockets all over the place like Shrewsbury, York - adds up to a lot of clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    London, Liverpool, most of the south east, south, south west, and pockets all over the place like Shrewsbury, York - adds up to a lot of clubs.
    Ah ok thats not as many as i thought. Manchester, Birmingham and the north east all in 3 though.
    I'm sure there's a list out there somewhere.

Won't those clubs in tier2 be allowed 2000 fans to attend That's a lot of clubs including those in London. What's happening in Wales? Is there a tier system or the current virtual free for all with the exception of fans attending sport?

Ah ok thats not as many as i thought. Manchester, Birmingham and the north east all in 3 though.
    I'm sure there's a list out there somewhere.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-52530518

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...s-your-team-in

Tier 2 - 43

Tier 3 - 46

Welsh - 3