+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Harris in or Harris out?

Re: Harris in or Harris out?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    No you’re not youre being your usual passive aggressive self and I won’t tolerate it this evening
    So if someone else had asked the question you would have answered it? Nah.

If you think Harris is deluded god help when we employ Lee Johnson
    Do you agree with Harris’ comments in the press that recent performances have been ‘excellent’?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Out of interest how long before he turns it around in your view?
    This evening.

This evening.
    Sorry?

The squad needs serious money spent on it. The suits don’t want to spend money.
    So that then asks the question of whether Harris is getting the best out of the players at his disposal. I don't see many suggesting he has this season, which is a shame as we did so well, especially after new year, under him last season. It all seems to be unravelling.

Tonight was so bad, if there's not a reaction on Saturday he should go. He deserves at least until Saturday though. The players really, really let him down tonight. Regardless of what you think about his tactics, and I've criticised them, some of the players really half arsed it tonight. If they do it again on Saturday, they've quit on him.

Out.
    We are gash!!

Talent level is questionable but another manager could squeeze a tune out of them.

The longer we stick with Harris, the more likely we get relegated.

No you’re not youre being your usual passive aggressive self and I won’t tolerate it this evening

We don't have the resources to attract a manager of Howe's ilk and we cannot take a step backwards and return to short-termism of Warnock's ilk - we have recently spent £5.5 million on a striker our manager doesn't trust to start despite Moore surely being in need of a rest.

I hope Harris can turn it around because he's tried to keep the best of what Warnock brought in and sought to have greater focus on youth and better balance in our playing approach. If his time is up, and it's now much harder to argue that it isn't, then this should still be the brief for the next manager whoever that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Tonight was so bad, if there's not a reaction on Saturday he should go. He deserves at least until Saturday though. The players really, really let him down tonight. Regardless of what you think about his tactics, and I've criticised them, some of the players really half arsed it tonight. If they do it again on Saturday, they've quit on him.
    I think they have already. They would have known there was rumblings in the media etc and that was what they served up. I don't blame just Harris but the manager is usually the fall guy, happy for some of the players to move on also though, few going through the motions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He should throw a few under the bus. Preferably before it makes it’s way home from St Andrews.

The squad needs serious money spent on it. The suits don’t want to spend money.
    This is why an ‘in the know’ proper football man needs to be brought in, someone with decent contacts who after assessing the squad can wheel and deal in the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I think they have already. They would have known there was rumblings in the media etc and that was what they served up. I don't blame just Harris but the manager is usually the fall guy, happy for some of the players to move on also though, few going through the motions.
    Unfortunately the self serving prick who come before Harris gave out such ridiculous contracts it will take several windows to shift on sone of the dross any new manager will have to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    This is why an ‘in the know’ proper football man needs to be brought in, someone with decent contacts who after assessing the squad can wheel and deal in the window.
    Its not that easy though to wheel and deal.
    We have players given decent contracts by our previous manager who we wont be able to get rid of.

Tonight was the tipping point for me - Out.

That’s not how football works these days. It’s thanks to someone with old fashioned contacts we are in this mess. We need a proper recruitment team that’s seperate from the coaching. We are miles behind on that department. Dalman and Choo sell cars ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    We don't have the resources to attract a manager of Howe's ilk and we cannot take a step backwards and return to short-termism of Warnock's ilk - we have recently spent £5.5 million on a striker our manager doesn't trust to start despite Moore surely being in need of a rest.

I hope Harris can turn it around because he's tried to keep the best of what Warnock brought in and sought to have greater focus on youth and better balance in our playing approach. If his time is up, and it's now much harder to argue that it isn't, then this should still be the brief for the next manager whoever that is.
    You say we don't have resources but in the same breath say we have spent 5.5mil on a striker. As things go we are big spenders, we have a great new stadium and other top facilities in comparison. 2 seasons ago we were in the premier league

I’m not one for knee jerk reactions as some fans tend to be virtually every week, but a performance like this demands questions are asked on all those responsible for that shambles. A repeat and he has to go.

Should never have been appointed.

Must be replaced now, the longer he remains in charge the more likely we are to go down. He needs to be replaced before its to late.

The fact that Lee Johnson has been mentioned and a possibility (certainly far more realistic than Eddie Howe.😂) lets hope Harris gets 6 points from the next 2 and its onwards and upwards.

Out

But we do spend proper money....

He can turn it around but think he’s lost the fans now.

Never going to get them back from here

I was in but today's performance was a side devoid of confidence, ideas, shape and threat. Think he's lost the dressing room and can't see him recovering from here.

If he survives until Saturday he won't survive a defeat to Luton.

Out