Re: Harris in or Harris out?

In

He’ll turn it around

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    In

He’ll turn it around
    What do you base that on?

We'll see on Saturday. If there's a positive reaction to that steaming pile of horseshit, then there might be a way out. Sometimes a side has to hit bottom to find ways to change. If there's more of the same, then the chance of Harris turning this around is very slim. He's not showing any signs of doing so at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

We'll see on Saturday. If there's a positive reaction to that steaming pile of horseshit, then there might be a way out. Sometimes a side has to hit bottom to find ways to change. If there's more of the same, then the chance of Harris turning this around is very slim. He's not showing any signs of doing so at the moment.
    We had a positive reaction against Barnsley and now we've taken one point from the next three games.

In

The players have made him look like a twat tonight.

Out.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    The players have made him look like a twat tonight.

Out.
    The tactics were his.

He's doesn't seem to have any idea what team to play, nor how to turn around a side lacking goals and confidence. Out.

Out unfortunately, no good fannying around, give a new manager a full month before the January window to assess things. The huge problem is trusting the suits to get the right man.

Out ....... boring clueless football

Out.

He is clueless.

Out....players are not responding to him.

OUT!

He’s clueless, out of his depth and the players clearly aren’t playing for him.

Out
    Too many last chances already. Do something before he gets us relegated

the most concerning thing for me judging by recent media comments is that he seems delusional, I think he should probably go, besides iiiiiiiiiit's Chriiiiiiiiistmas... time for Slade!

I'm starting to sway towards out. Give him till Christmas, if no improvement then get someone new with a transfer window to work with.

What’s it got to do with you? I don’t have to explain myself to you.

I answered the question of the OP not you.

What’s it got to do with you? I don’t have to explain myself to you.

I answered the question of the OP not you.
    Touchy.

I am interested in why anyone thinks Harris is going to turn this around. This is starting to feel as dreadful as the Trollope era, players not giving 100%, not looking interested, some frustrated with what is happening etc.

Obviously you don't have to justify yourself to anyone, and you probably don't give a rat's arse what anyone else thinks given how thick skinned you are, but I'd like to hear some positives. I don't feel there are any.

Touchy.

I am interested in why anyone thinks Harris is going to turn this around. This is starting to feel as dreadful as the Trollope era, players not giving 100%, not looking interested, some frustrated with what is happening etc.

Obviously you don't have to justify yourself to anyone, and you probably don't give a rat's arse what anyone else thinks given how thick skinned you are, but I'd like to hear some positives. I don't feel there are any.
    Absolute mare 😂😂😂

Absolute mare ������
    It wasn't at the time I posted it. It's a pity that it has touched a nerve to the point you feel you need to ram it down my throat.

I stand by what I said at the time. I am delighted that we appear to have turned a corner, played with some intensity again and looked dangerous going forward. Long may it continue. That is the aim. I'm not here to score points.

It wasn't at the time I posted it. It's a pity that it has touched a nerve to the point you feel you need to ram it down my throat.

I stand by what I said at the time. I am delighted that we appear to have turned a corner, played with some intensity again and looked dangerous going forward. Long may it continue. That is the aim. I'm not here to score points.
    Focusing on what you've seen in the past 180 minutes only, ignoring any justifiable concerns from the ancient history of before that, at what point do those who wanted Harris gone admit he's not as bad as they thought?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Out unfortunately, no good fannying around, give a new manager a full month before the January window to assess things. The huge problem is trusting the suits to get the right man.
    The squad needs serious money spent on it. The suits don’t want to spend money.

You should change your username, to JR Halfwit.

So that then asks the question of whether Harris is getting the best out of the players at his disposal. I don't see many suggesting he has this season, which is a shame as we did so well, especially after new year, under him last season. It all seems to be unravelling.

This is why an ‘in the know’ proper football man needs to be brought in, someone with decent contacts who after assessing the squad can wheel and deal in the window.