Harris in or Harris out?

Out.

Re: Harris in or Harris out?

In

He’ll turn it around

In

The players have made him look like a twat tonight.

Out.

He's doesn't seem to have any idea what team to play, nor how to turn around a side lacking goals and confidence. Out.

Out ....... boring clueless football

Out.

He is clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    In

He’ll turn it around
    What do you base that on?

We'll see on Saturday. If there's a positive reaction to that steaming pile of horseshit, then there might be a way out. Sometimes a side has to hit bottom to find ways to change. If there's more of the same, then the chance of Harris turning this around is very slim. He's not showing any signs of doing so at the moment.

Out....players are not responding to him.

Out
    Too many last chances already. Do something before he gets us relegated

OUT!

He’s clueless, out of his depth and the players clearly aren’t playing for him.

the most concerning thing for me judging by recent media comments is that he seems delusional, I think he should probably go, besides iiiiiiiiiit's Chriiiiiiiiistmas... time for Slade!

I'm starting to sway towards out. Give him till Christmas, if no improvement then get someone new with a transfer window to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

We'll see on Saturday. If there's a positive reaction to that steaming pile of horseshit, then there might be a way out. Sometimes a side has to hit bottom to find ways to change. If there's more of the same, then the chance of Harris turning this around is very slim. He's not showing any signs of doing so at the moment.
    What’s it got to do with you? I don’t have to explain myself to you.

I answered the question of the OP not you.

Out unfortunately, no good fannying around, give a new manager a full month before the January window to assess things. The huge problem is trusting the suits to get the right man.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Out unfortunately, no good fannying around, give a new manager a full month before the January window to assess things. The huge problem is trusting the suits to get the right man.
    The squad needs serious money spent on it. The suits don’t want to spend money.

We had a positive reaction against Barnsley and now we've taken one point from the next three games.

Out. Wrong appointment by the board in the first place so they have to share the blame.
    He cannot be here for the January window.

Out, don't think all is right. Don't blame just him, players aren't working for him and I wouldn't be too upset if most went also. At resent we are sliding to a season of struggle, no goals, no creativity and soft goals against.

Shame we couldn't build on last season.

In

He’ll turn it around
    Out of interest how long before he turns it around in your view?

What’s it got to do with you? I don’t have to explain myself to you.

I answered the question of the OP not you.
    Touchy.

I am interested in why anyone thinks Harris is going to turn this around. This is starting to feel as dreadful as the Trollope era, players not giving 100%, not looking interested, some frustrated with what is happening etc.

Obviously you don't have to justify yourself to anyone, and you probably don't give a rat's arse what anyone else thinks given how thick skinned you are, but I'd like to hear some positives. I don't feel there are any.

If you think Harris is deluded god help when we employ Lee Johnson

The squad needs serious money spent on it. The suits don’t want to spend money.
    You should change your username, to JR Halfwit.

Touchy.

I am interested in why anyone thinks Harris is going to turn this around. This is starting to feel as dreadful as the Trollope era, players not giving 100%, not looking interested, some frustrated with what is happening etc.

Obviously you don't have to justify yourself to anyone, and you probably don't give a rat's arse what anyone else thinks given how thick skinned you are, but I'd like to hear some positives. I don't feel there are any.
    No you’re not youre being your usual passive aggressive self and I won’t tolerate it this evening

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
    You should change your username, to JR Halfwit.
    Hilarious