+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Harris in or Harris out?

Re: Harris in or Harris out?

As for Nigel Negatives.

If you can put a positive spin on being 15th and having no chance of the play offs while losing 7 out of the last 8 then good luck to you. I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    I said he did well last year. He did.

This year he has in my opinion improved the squad and sent us into freefall.
    Improved the squad? Youre having a laugh. Up until recently we had a bench full of kids.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    As for Nigel Negatives.

If you can put a positive spin on being 15th and having no chance of the play offs while losing 7 out of the last 8 then good luck to you. I can't.
    Youve been negative towards him from Day 1. Even when hes had good runs youve given him no credit.

Dont be crying about the next manager. Youve got what you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Youve been negative towards him from Day 1. Even when hes had good runs youve given him no credit.

Dont be crying about the next manager. Youve got what you wanted.

I think most people are of the opinion that the job of turning this team into a decent footballing side, is beyond Harris.
    Most are very worried what the next board appointment will be.
    Not the fault of the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I think most people are of the opinion that the job of turning this team into a decent footballing side, is beyond Harris.
    Most are very worried what the next board appointment will be.
    Not the fault of the fans.

So what happens next? Hound the next manager out from Day 1 because you dont like the appointment?

What an entitled bunch. No better than the deluded Geordies.

Fans can influence any boardroom these days, you only have to see what the media like WOL are publishing referring to football messageboards and social media to know this is true.

Managers everywhere, even at the very top, always talk up their fans in interviews.

People can give their views without starting tens of threads calling for the manager's head every time we get a poor result.

I hope Mehmet Dalman reads the social media platforms, then he will hopefully realise that his words have not helped Neil Harris's cause nor his club's to the next manager's and our benefit.
    You never know, he may even realise that the club's current strategy isn't working and draw one up for his boss.