+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris in or Harris out?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harris in or Harris out?

Should never have been appointed. Must be replaced and a manager given January to use the loan market in the areas we need and maybe play Wilson in his position.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Should never have been appointed. Must be replaced and a manager given January to use the loan market in the areas we need and maybe play Wilson in his position.
    We've played Wilson in his position. There comes a time when Harry Wilson needs to be responsible for Harry Wilson's performances.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We've played Wilson in his position. There comes a time when Harry Wilson needs to be responsible for Harry Wilson's performances.
    One of the few looking to make things happen and about our best player this evening according to Nathan Blake.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    One of the few looking to make things happen and about our best player this evening according to Nathan Blake.

And he played on the right. He's played well on the right, he has not played well in the middle.

And he played on the right. He's played well on the right, he has not played well in the middle.
    Exactly. Sometimes I wonder how many of the people who post on here actually watch us play.

Wilson can control the ball and pass it better than the rest of our team.

He's not the messiah and neither is Tomlin, I don't get why people think they are going to score 20 a season and influence every game.

Wasn't last time he set up 2 goals and score 1.... Then he was moved wide again.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Wasn't last time he set up 2 goals and score 1.... Then he was moved wide again.
    2 corners, and he scored his goal playing right wing after we put Harris up top.

Wilson played through the middle against Brentford. Was disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Wilson played through the middle against Brentford. Was disappointing.
    Whenever he's been there he's not done well. Out wide is his position at the moment where it's less congested. I'll put my hand up and thought he should be more involved centrally, but I was wrong there.