+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Manager

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: New Manager

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Much as we all love Craig Bellamy and that's why the club tried to bring him on as a coach, I'm afraid he hasn't got the temperament for it. You can't represent any big club or organisation and go round saying anything you lke without thinking about it.

I definitely think Sol could do it in the future though and I'd love to see that. In the immediate future though we need someone with experience and technical knowledge and Howe seems ideal as the man to repeat what he did st Bournemouth and get us into and established in the Premieship . That's the next stage.
    I think he would be an excellent choice . His football knowledge is top drawer. If you weren't putting a shift in he would soon let you know.

Wait a minute ... he's from Cardiff ... oh we wouldn't want that .Would we?

Re: New Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I think he would be an excellent choice . His football knowledge is top drawer. If you weren't putting a shift in he would soon let you know.

Wait a minute ... he's from Cardiff ... oh we wouldn't want that .Would we?
    Do you not think it's too soon given that he left the club, I hope I get the wording right, after an investigation into bullying that found our internal practices left a lot to be desired? He will be an excellent manager, hopefully a Cardiff City manager and I'm sure he has learnt from the experience, but isn't it too soon?

I think his temperament is fine and that he's a really intelligent footballing man.