+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Out of interest, is anyone surprised at tonight's performance and result?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Out of interest, is anyone surprised at tonight's performance and result?

I dont think the reports on how bad we were could actually paint the true story, you'd be hard pressed to think of the Mark's you would score any of them after that performance.
    Players not interested or responding to the manager can only mean one thing
    In my view there is something definitely wrong in the camp and as the responsibility ultimately is down to the manager .
    The results show he isn't the right man for the job

Re: Out of interest, is anyone surprised at tonight's performance and result?

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    I dont think the reports on how bad we were could actually paint the true story, you'd be hard pressed to think of the Mark's you would score any of them after that performance.
    Players not interested or responding to the manager can only mean one thing
    In my view there is something definitely wrong in the camp and as the responsibility ultimately is down to the manager .
    The results show he isn't the right man for the job
    He has definetly lost the dressing room. I just hope we move quickly now to get someone else in, a lot of games coming thick and fast and I can't see where the next win is coming from based on that performance. Don't want the board to wait until we are sitting in the relagation zone, get rid now and let Bamba take temporary charge... Doesn't matter that he doesn't have the experience yet, we'll get a response for a few games.
    Wilson must be on the phone to his agent trying to get out of his loan deal!!