+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Out of interest, is anyone surprised at tonight's performance and result?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Out of interest, is anyone surprised at tonight's performance and result?

I'm struggling to remember the last time we conceded a goal as bad as the one we did this evening.

I thought we'd win - Coventry are woeful

I did not expect that sh1t show

It was truly dreadful - they wee utterly clueless against an awful side - we are in big trouble

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I'm struggling to remember the last time we conceded a goal as bad as the one we did this evening.
    Ralls pass bounced three times, morrison played the man (when he should've played the ball) in the hope that smithies would rush out and slam the ball in to touch. None of that happened. Farce.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Ralls pass bounced three times, morrison played the man (when he should've played the ball) in the hope that smithies would rush out and slam the ball in to touch. None of that happened. Farce.
    I don't know why Morrison didn't just smash it row Z. When the three players you've mentioned are having stinkers, you know we've got big problems.

I really did think after his interview the other day that we would get a proper performance out of the side tonight.
    Like NH was backed into a corner and that he would unleash his creative players on a star struck Coventry who have been garbage thus far.
    Not a bit of it.
    The players performed like they hadn't played together before, all the signs are there that it is just not working.
    The feeling of inevitability happened quickly tonight.

I really do hope that those players have a good look at themselves and realise that they have let their manager down and by some miracle put in two performances which see us pick up maximum points.
    If they don't then I am sorry to say that there'll be no more talking about top six, we shall be looking down and not up.