For me we just don't have the players to pass the ball out of defence.

How many times have we given goals away this season because of sloppy passing, poor decision making and players looking completely uncomfortable with he ball at their feet?

Ralls does not look like he wants that ball from Morrison (which is an awful pass to him) and then shanks his back pass. Morrison is then out muscled and they score. Looks like there is zero confidence there to me.

Morrison and Ralls have been great servants to the club but they are looking a bit jaded/leggy to me this season. They need some help and an injection of energy around them. Is it time to give them a little breather? But we don't really have the cover to drop them.

No right back signed in pre season, big mistake again, we ideally need another centre back and centre mid too.

I do sympathise with Harris, obviously trying to adjust our playing style but it's just not happening so far. Is it the players? Or Harris, lacking motivation skills and ability to get the best out of them? We have started so many games this season slowly, conceding early and on the back foot...not the best sign of a motivated dressing room...

Interesting to see what the reaction will be on Saturday and if he makes any big changes.