+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Wilson and body language

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harry Wilson and body language

He looked frustrated. And so he should. It was awful to watch and couldn't have been much fun to play in. I don't think I remember seeing a game where so many players made so many individual errors, like failing to trap the ball, letting it run out of play, etc. I usually try not to read too much into situations like this and pretend I know what the players are thinking. But, it really did look like there were players out there who simply didn't care and weren't bothering.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He looked frustrated. And so he should. It was awful to watch and couldn't have been much fun to play in. I don't think I remember seeing a game where so many players made so many individual errors, like failing to trap the ball, letting it run out of play, etc. I usually try not to read too much into situations like this and pretend I know what the players are thinking. But, it really did look like there were players out there who simply didn't care and weren't bothering.
    I watched a TNS vs Barry game on S4C recently. The players were strong in possession giving nothing away, accurate passing, moving forward rather than side-to-side/backwards, end to end stuff. Overall the standard was excellent - either side would have thrashed the current City team!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    I watched a TNS vs Barry game on S4C recently. The players were strong in possession giving nothing away, accurate passing, moving forward rather than side-to-side/backwards, end to end stuff. Overall the standard was excellent - either side would have thrashed the current City team!
    We're bad at the moment but let's not go too over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    We're bad at the moment but let's not go too over the top.
    Exactly - either side would have thrashed the City on current form! If you get a chance to see the game on catch up I can recommend it (not sure if that's possible on S4C?).

Exactly - either side would have thrashed the City on current form! If you get a chance to see the game on catch up I can recommend it (not sure if that's possible on S4C?).
    The same Barry Town filled with ex-City academy players who weren't good enough for us? We're in poor form and the Welsh Prem is improving but lets not be ridiculous

We would absolutely murder them. It would be a farce.

what a ridiculous thing to say