I didn't see the Coventry game, but listed to the BBC Radio Wales commentary. Jason Perry was the analyst. As so often seems to happen with analysts, they get a bee in their bonnet and go on and on about an aspect of the game. This happened yesterday when Perry homed in on Wilson's frustration with his team mates (as shown by his body language) which led on to him being booked for a poor tackle.

If this was the case, Wilson needs to get a grip. He's used to playing with decent players with Wales, Liverpool and Bournemouth and it's probably true that many of the present City side are not up to the same standard as these teams. But it's unprofessional and counter-productive to display his frustration publicly. How did his team mates feel about his obvious petulance? Ojo was one who was singled out for not doing what Wilson thought he should have done. He's just coming back from injury and should have been encouraged rather than put down, I would have thought.

It shows immaturity as a person for Wilson to make a public display of his displeasure. It gives the impression that he thinks he is so much better than his team mates on whom he looks down. This cannot help him or his team. Maybe his attitude is why he's been out on loan for so long.

I see that Wilson was given a mark of 5 by Wales Online for his performance yesterday. He didn't exactly excel himself.

There's no doubt that Wilson is a talented footballer who fans are pleased to have at City. But successful football teams are often the result of a good team spirit and Wilson perhaps did not contribute to that last night. Quite the reverse, in fact.