+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clubshop nightmare

Clubshop nightmare

Ordered the orange 3rd top and shorts for playing 5 a side midweek online.
    Had email yesterday to say it's been delivered. I was in all day but no delivery, not even a card posted to say it was left with a neighbour.
    Can't get hold of the clubshop phone is off hook been trying for ages. Tried emailing them yesterday and today. Nothing.
    Is the phone always off the hook? Ridiculous

Re: Clubshop nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Had email yesterday to say it's been delivered. I was in all day but no delivery, not even a card posted to say it was left with a neighbour.
    Can't get hold of the clubshop phone is off hook been trying for ages. Tried emailing them yesterday and today. Nothing.
    Dreadful this stuff is not cheap either make a fuss via this Email: club@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Dreadful this stuff is not cheap either make a fuss via this Email: club@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    Based on my two messages to the person in charge of the club shop offering to get them some copies of my book to sell there, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a reply to anything you send.

Did they say who the delivery is with, if so ring them.
    I've had similar a issue and the parcel ended up in City Link on Newport Road, ended up having to pick up myself

Funnily my orange shirt order for my grandson came within 2days. No probs at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Funnily my orange shirt order for my grandson came within 2days. No probs at all.
    And you didn't even order one

Royal mail. Says on the track a parcel it was delivered at 11.46am yesterday.
    Looks like I'm going to have to go down there in person that's if they are open

If RM says they've delivered it, surely it's on them not the club?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If RM says they've delivered it, surely it's on them not the club?

The shirt is on the postman

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    And you didn't even order one
    Got my orange shirt already 😛

It's a weird one. I live on a street that also lived a poster on here that no longer is with us. His family also live in the same number house on the same street. Both have the same postcode so I'm thinking it's been delivered there but why should I go knocking on doors it's embarrassing if they haven't got it

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Based on my two messages to the person in charge of the club shop offering to get them some copies of my book to sell there, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a reply to anything you send.
    Bloody dreadful , as these types of outlay for some is a lot of money this time of the year .

It's a weird one. I live on a street that also lived a poster on here that no longer is with us. His family also live in the same number house on the same street. Both have the same postcode so I'm thinking it's been delivered there but why should I go knocking on doors it's embarrassing if they haven't got it
    If you don't knock they may not hand it over , id knock and stare them in the face and say there is an ongoing investigation of who delivered what to where , it happened to me when a delivery was made 4 doors down , the chap four doors down just a number wrong 14 v 4 my name it , he knew me had it for a week knew it until I stared at him he was never going to hand it back , went all apologetic on me , I took the item off him , gave him a **** you that not your name , and left

How was it sent I was int a tracked or guaranteed delivery service not are insured services against loss potentially , RM are responsible for correct delivery ,the club are responsible for getting the goods to you ,tell the club this is going all over Facebook and twitter , dont buy for the shop on line , see who blinks first , good luck Uncle Bob ??

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Same here - ordered online, arrived two days later.

My shirt was in a squashy plastic envelope, and was posted through the letterbox, with no problems.
    It's not like they're in a box or anything.

Sending me out another.
    Would never order online again I was lucky this time they will honour my loss.
    I paid a fiver for delivery. Why isn't it signed for on delivery? That isn't my fault its not delivered. Surely if your paying a fiver for delivery of expensive goods like that it should be signed for.?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bloody dreadful , as these types of outlay for some is a lot of money this time of the year .
    I'm guessing takings in the club shop are significantly down during 2020, so I can understand the decision not to fork out for some book they may not sell any copies of, but it's the fact my messages were just ignored by the person I contacted that is annoying.

Sending me out another.
    Would never order online again I was lucky this time they will honour my loss.
    I paid a fiver for delivery. Why isn't it signed for on delivery? That isn't my fault its not delivered. Surely if your paying a fiver for delivery of expensive goods like that it should be signed for.?
    How on earth is this the club's fault? They've come out of this very well if you ask me. You should be taking this up with Royal Mail.

I've sent 3 emails about my problem and not had a reply back.
    I've spent 4 hours constant yesterday ringing the cardiff City superstore number and it is just engaged all the time. Phone is off hook.
    How much money are they losing at this time of the year not having anyone manning that phone for telephone orders enquiries, presents for Christmas etc.
    Surely someone can work from home on the phones?
    I only managed to sort this as I have a mate that works down the stadium and he popped into the shop with my details yesterday.
    I paid for a shirt and socks, plus postage. Why should I run around looking for where it is. I'm in work all day so no time.
    Royal mail tracking says it was delivered, when I run through what happened on royal mail website it says I have to contact whoever sent my item and for them to contact them. Not me as I'm not the sender

How on earth is this the club's fault? They've come out of this very well if you ask me. You should be taking this up with Royal Mail.
    It's the club's responsibility to deliver the shirt, it is the club who should take it up with Royal Mail, they have a contract with Royal Mail, Uncle Bob has a contract with the club, so that is who he talks to about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    It's the club's responsibility to deliver the shirt, it is the club who should take it up with Royal Mail, they have a contract with Royal Mail, Uncle Bob has a contract with the club, so that is who he talks to about it.
    Yes but surely someone has signed for the shirt and you can take it up with RM? I've had items go missing and you can claim compo from RM. It's their fault, the postie has half arsed it at best.

Yes but surely someone has signed for the shirt and you can take it up with RM? I've had items go missing and you can claim compo from RM. It's their fault, the postie has half arsed it at best.
    If you are the sender you can claim from Royal Mail, not if you are the recipient.

I thought all deliveries were contact less at the moment anyway, so any 'proof' of delivery doesnt prove anything.
    The club have done well to send a replacement and would have to take up any compensation claim with Royal mail.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I thought all deliveries were contact less at the moment anyway, so any 'proof' of delivery doesnt prove anything.
    The club have done well to send a replacement and would have to take up any compensation claim with Royal mail.
    Pleased for you , and we won.