+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clubshop nightmare

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Clubshop nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    How on earth is this the club's fault? They've come out of this very well if you ask me. You should be taking this up with Royal Mail.
    It's the club's responsibility to deliver the shirt, it is the club who should take it up with Royal Mail, they have a contract with Royal Mail, Uncle Bob has a contract with the club, so that is who he talks to about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    It's the club's responsibility to deliver the shirt, it is the club who should take it up with Royal Mail, they have a contract with Royal Mail, Uncle Bob has a contract with the club, so that is who he talks to about it.
    Yes but surely someone has signed for the shirt and you can take it up with RM? I've had items go missing and you can claim compo from RM. It's their fault, the postie has half arsed it at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Yes but surely someone has signed for the shirt and you can take it up with RM? I've had items go missing and you can claim compo from RM. It's their fault, the postie has half arsed it at best.
    If you are the sender you can claim from Royal Mail, not if you are the recipient.