+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where's dml?

Heisenberg

Where's dml?

Perhaps things are even worse than than they appear if dml hasn't popped up to defend the manager/players/Dalman/Tan etc.

Re: Where's dml?

Mehmet's forgotten the password

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Mehmet's forgotten the password
    I think you may well be right! dml54.......Dalman Mehmet London , was he born in 1954?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I think you may well be right! dml54.......Dalman Mehmet London , was he born in 1954?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Perhaps things are even worse than than they appear if dml hasn't popped up to defend the manager/players/Dalman/Tan etc.
    I think his world has come crashing in on him and even he realises things are not good. He's hardly going to come on here and post anything negative. He knows his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Bugger, I was close though lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I think his world has come crashing in on him and even he realises things are not good. He's hardly going to come on here and post anything negative. He knows his place.
    Does he? I've never thought he has that level of intelligence.

City are the least of his problems. Theres Boris and the rest of his loons he sticks up for as well.

Well, this is an honour - a thread with my user name in it. I am flattered. And contributions from five of the biggest trolls and anti anything Cardiff City posters on this board. Now that is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Well, this is an honour - a thread with my user name in it. I am flattered. And contributions from five of the biggest trolls and anti anything Cardiff City posters on this board. Now that is priceless.
    And which one out of the 6 isn't a troll Mehmet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    And which one out of the 6 isn't a troll Mehmet?
    Well it certainly isn't you.

Where were you when we were shit?

Fair few mugs on this thread 😂

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Where were you when we were shit?
    Standing on the bob bank watching. Where were you ?

The irony and the hypocrisy of people continually criticising me for supporting the team, club and manager, whilst at the same time continually criticising the team, club and manager, is not lost on me and I am sure many other people.

The irony and the hypocrisy of people continually criticising me for supporting the team, club and manager, whilst at the same time continually criticising the team, club and manager, is not lost on me and I am sure many other people.
    There's no irony. We were absolutely awful midweek and you were nowhere to be seen. We all support Cardiff City. That's why we're here. We want it to be the best. We don't like it when it's the worst. We're not afraid to say so. You don't support the team. You support the whole club. You support the owners, the directors, and the manager no matter what. You take what you're given. When things are wrong they're wrong and you're afraid to say so. You're a sycophant. It's not healthy.

Do you seriously not have friends who are City fans who haven't been critical of the club, players, management during recent weeks when things have been utter shit? I'm struggling to find any that have been hugely positive.

Do you seriously not have friends who are City fans who haven't been critical of the club, players, management during recent weeks when things have been utter shit? I'm struggling to find any that have been hugely positive.
    To be fair Eric. There are a lot of drama queens on here who panic at the slightest hiccup.
    We might not light up the night sometimes, but it’s been an age since we were involved in a real relegation battle. Imagine being a Derby or Forest fan this season?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    To be fair Eric. There are a lot of drama queens on here who panic at the slightest hiccup.
    We might not light up the night sometimes, but it’s been an age since we were involved in a real relegation battle. Imagine being a Derby or Forest fan this season?
    Prior to yesterday, we were only 2 points better off than Forest. We might still be later today. Yesterday's win has eased the pressure a little but we're not that far ahead of the bottom 3 to celebrate safety just yet.

Negative Eric gutted by our win. You just love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Negative Eric gutted by our win. You just love to see it.
    Love how you didn't address any of my post, but never mind. It's never been your strongest point. Also, interesting that my offerings lately have touched a nerve. Truth hurts, I guess.

Anyway, I'm hoping we can continue our winning streak. That's surely the aim?

International

Love how you didn't address any of my post, but never mind. It's never been your strongest point. Also, interesting that my offerings lately have touched a nerve. Truth hurts, I guess.

Anyway, I'm hoping we can continue our winning streak. That's surely the aim?
    Can one game be referred to as "a streak"?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Can one game be referred to as "a streak"?
    Lol! When we beat Huddersfield, it will be a streak!