+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Harris is sacked..

If Harris is sacked..

Anyone else reckon that Bamba will be given the gig temporarily, do alright in his first few games and get made permanent? Lets face it, Dalman has run out of ideas and he's not going to want to splash out. We've had the 'back to basics' under slade, 'the welsh way' under trollope and 'Warnocks way' under warnock The newest and most natural thing for Dalman to do is try a current player and make it sound like a masterstroke. I look forward to a shed load of cliched slimy shite in the weeks ahead.

Re: If Harris is sacked..

Personally, I hope NH turns it around and is not sacked - I can see Sol being a manager long term - has he done all the relative badges etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Personally, I hope NH turns it around and is not sacked - I can see Sol being a manager long term - has he done all the relative badges etc?
    I watched NH's pre-match interview. He is an honest man.

If we don't get 6 points from the next 2 games then he is in trouble. But I think we will. And then we will see.

I can't really see that changing at this point, with this squad, is going to get us anywhere.

Maybe for a game or two.
    I think it will be a managed out of work, Paul Cook springs to mind.

Or maybe that Southampton coach from the academy? Kind I know little of him

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Anyone else reckon that Bamba will be given the gig temporarily, do alright in his first few games and get made permanent? Lets face it, Dalman has run out of ideas and he's not going to want to splash out. We've had the 'back to basics' under slade, 'the welsh way' under trollope and 'Warnocks way' under warnock The newest and most natural thing for Dalman to do is try a current player and make it sound like a masterstroke. I look forward to a shed load of cliched slimy shite in the weeks ahead.
    I think that could definitely happen.

I also hope NH turns things around but if we lose tomorrow, Bamba may be in charge for the Huddersfield game!!

Sounds about right, despite the writing on the wall its unlikely they have anybody suitable lined up

I'd be amazed if Bamba wasn't caretaker. The only other option is they're lining someone up as we speak which I wouldn't be surprised about. They waited to sack Trollope until Warnock was in.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Sounds about right, despite the writing on the wall its unlikely they have anybody suitable lined up
    Yup, Dalman will be praying for sol to get two draws and a 1-0 win in his first three games if it happened. I suppose Bamba would at least be entertaining, lets face it, we could do with a bit of excitement!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I'd be amazed if Bamba wasn't caretaker. The only other option is they're lining someone up as we speak which I wouldn't be surprised about. They waited to sack Trollope until Warnock was in.
    You know what, i posted as a bit of a joke, if they have lined someone up then i think that i'd prefer Bamba! Cowley brothers?

Yup, Dalman will be praying for sol to get two draws and a 1-0 win in his first three games if it happened. I suppose Bamba would at least be entertaining, lets face it, we could do with a bit of excitement!
    Bamba getting a temporary gig would be a nice trial run, and I think would at least answer the question can he manage . Bamba is doing his A licence now.

You know what, i posted as a bit of a joke, if they have lined someone up then i think that i'd prefer Bamba! Cowley brothers?
    I hope not, their Huddersfield side was the worst I've seen in years. If they're really worried, Big Sam has been linked with Derby. If you're going to do ugly, you might as well do it properly .

Bellamy would be a good option
    Fans would be happy from the off
    Only ever settles for 100%
    Commands respect
    We know what we are getting

Knows the academy players

I hope not, their Huddersfield side was the worst I've seen in years. If they're really worried, Big Sam has been linked with Derby. If you're going to do ugly, you might as well do it properly .
    I think that the Cowley brothers are potty. I watched some of their training drills on youtube and they're insane, really difficult, high intensity with danny cowley barking away.

I know it was a long time ago but that Bolton side Sam had was great, packed with quality players who could entertain. They'll never ever see days like again...like us and Lenny Lawrence's champagne football

I cant see what extra Bamba could offer by being in sole charge that he cant offer in the current set up. People talk about him being a great motivator (he waves his arms around a lot), so why not get him more closely involved with first team affairs now. Get him giving advice and involved pitchside during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    Commands respect
    Bellamy got effectively sacked by the club. He won't be managing us any time soon.

I think that the Cowley brothers are potty. I watched some of their training drills on youtube and they're insane, really difficult, high intensity with danny cowley barking away.
    Not sure it would work up the pyramid. I think a lot of them would just switch off and half arse it.

Bellamy got effectively sacked by the club. He won't be managing us any time soon.
    Zidane got sacked by Real Madrid

Zidane got sacked by Real Madrid
    He didn't, he resigned. Zidane didn't bully children either.

FFS, he turned off GSTQ

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    FFS, he turned off GSTQ
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...ement-23102019

Sounds like it

First black manager of a pro sports team in Wales?

Commands respect
    That would last two minutes, fans want results.