+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark Harris

Mark Harris

Looked positive today, i'm not going to overboard (Luton couldn't defend for shit, what they were doing on set pieces was beyond me) Took his goal very well, was on the front foot and showed a bit of energy around the box. Liked howhe didn't square the ball for Moore after their keeper slipped. Good lad.

Re: Mark Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Looked positive today, i'm not going to overboard (Luton couldn't defend for shit, what they were doing on set pieces was beyond me) Took his goal very well, was on the front foot and showed a bit of energy around the box. Liked howhe didn't square the ball for Moore after their keeper slipped. Good lad.
    Totally agree

Commentator was right about how if he'd have passed square the moment he looked up Kieffer Moore would have probably scored but a proper centre forward fox in the box doesn't square them.

Wouldn't be too happy if I was KM mind you but Mark Harris is going to feel 10 feet tall tonight and is going to want more of that feeling.
    It's just what the doctor ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Totally agree

Commentator was right about how if he'd have passed square the moment he looked up Kieffer Moore would have probably scored but a proper centre forward fox in the box doesn't square them.

Wouldn't be too happy if I was KM mind you but Mark Harris is going to feel 10 feet tall tonight and is going to want more of that feeling.
    It's just what the doctor ordered.
    Spoke volumes that he didn't square the ball, shows that he has a bit of confidence and belief. It was a gift of a chance, no striker worth their salt is going to give that one up.

Harris made the difference. Pace, confidence, impudence, enthusiasm. On that one showing he has the potential to become a terrace hero. Others also stepped up.

(Moore & Harris up front for Wales @#euro2021?)

Ran in behind, stretched the play and made the pitch bigger. Luton were garbage but we made them look garbage. First time we’ve had a player who runs in behind in bloody ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Ran in behind, stretched the play and made the pitch bigger. Luton were garbage but we made them look garbage. First time we’ve had a player who runs in behind in bloody ages.
    Yep i like his attitude,if i have a chance i will have a shot.

I'm bookmarking this thread for when one of our strikers makes what's clearly the wrong decision in future

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm bookmarking this thread for when one of our strikers makes what's clearly the wrong decision in future
    Nobody cares what you do

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Nobody cares what you do
    Oh you will. You will.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Oh you will. You will.

Reminds me of the time Dave Bennett did a similar thing and I think it was Len Ashurst threatened to fine him in the post match press conference
    If I remember rightly I'm sure it cost Bennett a £1😁

Very encouraging debut, let’s hope he gets a few more appearances under his belt and takes to the rough and tumble of the championship.

Interesting that the lad is from Swansea (well, at least born there) and Kairdiff lad Cabango ended up with the jacks.