Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 3 - 0 HUDDERSFIELD TOWN. Match thread

Re: FT: CARDIFF CITY 3 - 0 HUDDERSFIELD TOWN. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes come on Eric what odds?
    Eric?

Eric?
    I'm enjoying this evening. We've had a great win, 2 great back to back results, but instead of you enjoying yourself, you're preferring to try and goad people with differing opinions to yours. Very sad.

I saw how you tried intimidating Sludge recently. I'm not getting involved in your games any longer. Reply as you wish but you won't get anything back from me tonight. You're not spoiling my evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'm enjoying this evening. We've had a great win, 2 great back to back results, but instead of you enjoying yourself, you're preferring to try and goad people with differing opinions to yours. Very sad.
    You are the person who offered the bet. What odds?

Fantastic result tonight, defence looks solid again they just cleared everything that the terriers threw at them. Really pleased for Glatz.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

I saw how you tried intimidating Sludge recently. I'm not getting involved in your games any longer. Reply as you wish but you won't get anything back from me tonight. You're not spoiling my evening.
    😂😂😂

Don’t like it when the boot is on the other foot Eric?. Happy to pounce on anyone who tries to defend Harris last week with your passive aggression. Demanding to know why people thought he could turn it around just because you didn’t think he could.

As for intimidating Sludge. Jesus wept, I’m sure Sludgey can fight his own battles. He’s with me in Harris corner anyway.

NEIL HARRIS BARMY ARMY!!!

International

Good for Glatzel and Moore. It's the nature of these players that the more they score the more likely they are to score. Long may it continue.

Expected goals seems to be a much better metric for measuring how a game went, rather than possession, shots on goal etc.

Watching on the red button, not the best of pictures, is it, when Glatzal shaped up to shoot, I thought he "skyed" it.

That must have been some shot to travel at that speed.

😂😂😂

Don’t like it when the boot is on the other foot Eric?. Happy to pounce on anyone who tries to defend Harris last week with your passive aggression. Demanding to know why people thought he could turn it around just because you didn’t think he could.

As for intimidating Sludge. Jesus wept, I’m sure Sludgey can fight his own battles. He’s with me in Harris corner anyway.

NEIL HARRIS BARMY ARMY!!!
    If you’re talking about the ‘what has Harris done right’ OP from Eric then I agree with you on its passive aggressive nature. It was a strange thread, as normally good football posters resorted to what he was doing wrong instead. Harris was under pressure no doubt, but I think he handled it really well when interviewed. I don’t know if it’s a false dawn but he turned a shite season into a good one last year... which started to come good incidentally after the 5 subs introduction.

Some green shoots though...
    Ojo is finding confidence and will probably be erratic but looks a player
    Moore is in the top 5% of strikers in the division (some people scoffed at that too recently)
    Harris gives another dimension up top as well as Bagan certainly appearing good enough for this level
    We don’t have the strongest starting XI but we do have a top 6 play off squad, just depends on consistency

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Expected goals seems to be a much better metric for measuring how a game went, rather than possession, shots on goal etc.
    https://twitter.com/XGEEFAX/status/1...174754816?s=20

Here you can see it as well, the same number of shots and shots on target as Huddersfield, but clearly better xG, due to our shots coming from much more dangerous locations.

There is no standard way to calculate xG however, everyone has their own spin on it.