Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Walking, exercise, having a chat on the doorstep, until recently, going for some food, or can you still do that? I understand that some people aren't capable of going for a walk or exercise because of disability etc, so it's not ideal, or particularly exciting. It's all we've got though, so maybe people with the ability to do those things should give it a try.
I work five days a week. My friend works all sorts of shifts (as a nurse in the Heath as it happens). I get home most evenings at somewhere between 5:00pm and 6:30pm. She has loads of family commitments. We were planning to have a few hours in the pub on Saturday night for the first time since February. That's not possible now. Therefore, we're trying to sort something out for one evening next week, but we can't go to our local pub or any of our local restaurants. They've all been closed down by the WAG. We can't meet in either of our houses. That's outlawed. So what do we do? Wander the streets in the cold and dark? Or just accept than doing anything remotely normal like meeting up a with a lifelong friend is considered out of bounds in Wales right now?

I guess we could meet up in Tesco or Asda and spend a few hours in the non-essential aisles.....