+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vaccine Passport To Watch Footy

Re: Vaccine Passport To Watch Footy

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I'm having my vaccine on Tuesday.
    Bill Gates will tell you all how I got on
    How though, you will wake up in a huge underground cave network with at least 100,000 others won’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Why not let the queen have the vaccine live on TV. I'd do it after that then. 👍
    Presidents Obama, Bush and Clinton have all agreed to get the vaccine on live TV. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    If your worried about the whole vaccine, just take half and see how you get on

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Good luck with trying a homeopathic treatment for Covid. The best one I ever came across was a homeopathic pill for hayfever a few years ago - instructions on the bottle stated to take between two and thirty two pills every four hours, depending on severity of symptoms. There were only sixty four pills in the bottle. Just about summed it up for me. Think I will take my chances with the vaccine.
    The good news regarding a homeopathic remedy for Covid 19 is the fact that the solution can be diluted so much that a single droplet will suffice for the world's population.

Meanwhile, NHS "I've had the vaccine" cards may be your passport to watching matches, travelling on airlines, going to the pub etc. Give it an hour or two and they will be available on eBay having been shown on tv this morning. Plenty floating round the pubs before matches.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Why not let the queen have the vaccine live on TV. I'd do it after that then. 👍
    As long as it's in her arse.