+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine Passport To Watch Footy

Vaccine Passport To Watch Footy

Would you take the vaccine if it was designed to act as a passport such as entry to City games ??

Re: Vaccine Passport To Watch Footy

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Would you take the vaccine if it was designed to act as a passport such as entry to City games ??
    Well, as it seems that having the vaccination is the only way airlines will let you on a plane (or so I have been led to believe), then I am going to get the vaccination. Can't do without my foreign hols to warm climes, especially at this time of the year. So yeah, if it means I an go watch the City again as well, then double bonus!

There's a lot of reasons why I'd take a vaccine but if I was against it, going to the football probably wouldn't swing it for me

Not particularly, but I would take it if it was designed to protect me and anyone I come into contact with from catching Covid 19.

Im taking any declared safe vaccine.

Would you not take the vaccine if you could still go City games without doing so?

Why not let the queen have the vaccine live on TV. I'd do it after that then. 👍

I'd have the vaccine anyway.
    If it enables me to do things and go places that others can't then so be it. Not my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Why not let the queen have the vaccine live on TV. I'd do it after that then. 👍
    Eddie Hearn is sorting it £24.95 ppv.

Im not taking the vaccine Bill Gates uses it to put a camera in your urethra.

Oh wait I can’t watch football or fly otherwise, load me up Bill!

Why not let the queen have the vaccine live on TV. I'd do it after that then. ��
    Jesus wept

**** me the amount of untested chemicals I put in my body over the years I’m not too worried about a vaccine.

There will be plenty going around in the pubs !!!!!!

Only problem is, the f uckers are shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    **** me the amount of untested chemicals I put in my body over the years I’m not too worried about a vaccine.
    Aye same people doing lines of Coke cut with god knows what every weekend won’t take a vaccine because “god knows what’s in it”

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Would you not take the vaccine if you could still go City games without doing so?
    I will take it anyways , if it enables me to carry on life normally and keep others safe .

I suspect the vaccine ' passport to events' will be used as an enticement for those not wishing to take it , and I'm sure a lot will oppose or refuse it

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    There's a lot of reasons why I'd take a vaccine but if I was against it, going to the football probably wouldn't swing it for me
    I will take it too but football isn't the main reason as well.

Why not let the queen have the vaccine live on TV. I'd do it after that then. ��
    There is video footage of Kate Bingham, head of the vaccines taskforce, taking the vaccine as a trial volunteer

I'd take it if the only method of delivery was anal and required a cucumber sized applicator.

Being able to go to the football is one of a number of things on my list of reasons for having the vaccine and it's far, far longer than my list of reasons for not having it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'd take it if the only method of delivery was anal and required a cucumber sized applicator.
    Yeah but what if the method was something unenjoyable, would you still take it then?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Eddie Hearn is sorting it £24.95 ppv.
    If she snuffs it I'll pay.

A win win situation here, is for all the politicians to get the vaccine first, if it's fine happy days, if it isn't happy days win win😁

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    A win win situation here, is for all the politicians to get the vaccine first, if it's fine happy days, if it isn't happy days win win��
    Can you imagine the uproar if all the politicians were the first to get the vaccine??

Someone putting a prick into the Queen live on the box? Where’s Michael Fagan when you need him!!!

Yeah it was said tongue in cheek