+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The BBC likely killed Princess Diana.

The BBC likely killed Princess Diana.

More than shocking.

Re: The BBC likely killed Princess Diana.

And Maradona. Bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    And Maradona. Bastards.
    Shilton, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Shilton, obviously.
    Through his contacts at the BBC. Shilton played for Leicester. Lineker played for Leicester. Gordon Banks played for Stoke and Leicester. First, he loses an eye and now he's dead too. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    More than shocking.
    Nicholas Witchell in the tunnel with the camera.

And JFK

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    And Maradona. Bastards.
    George Best too. They even picked the 25th November for Maradona. Who do they have lined up next? Gascoigne?

Video killed the radio star.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Nicholas Witchell in the tunnel with the camera.
    I this a Witchell hunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I this a Witchell hunt?
    Very good

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Video killed the radio star.
    If she wasn't wearing her seatbelt in this instance it could have been the radio killing the video star.

What is this thread about?

Rodney Bewes and James Bolan?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    If she wasn't wearing her seatbelt in this instance it could have been the radio killing the video star.
    She also suffered very badly with dandruff, investigators reported that they found her Head & Shoulders splattered all over the interior of the car.

Spoiler alert ... b*stard, I haven't finished series 4 yet

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    She also suffered very badly with dandruff, investigators reported that they found her Head & Shoulders splattered all over the interior of the car.
    Remember when she popped her cloggs? The cretins went into overdrive, books of condolence in Asda etc, mad women on TV crying for no apparent reason. It was the first time i'd experienced Hysteria in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Spoiler alert ... b*stard, I haven't finished series 4 yet
    I'm on series 6

Remember when she popped her cloggs? The cretins went into overdrive, books of condolence in Asda etc, mad women on TV crying for no apparent reason. It was the first time i'd experienced Hysteria in this country.
    Yeah it was ridiculous - shame on my mum who got caught up in that and bought a load of commemorative tat. Having said that if any of the current bunch met the same fate, you wouldn't see that kind of outpouring. Save maybe the Queen... Will have to avoid the news for a good few weeks if I'm still around when that happens - It's going to be unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Yeah it was ridiculous - shame on my mum who got caught up in that and bought a load of commemorative tat. Having said that if any of the current bunch met the same fate, you wouldn't see that kind of outpouring. Save maybe the Queen... Will have to avoid the news for a good few weeks if I'm still around when that happens - It's going to be unbearable.
    My father in law had a poster of her up in his house at the time (Free with the Daily Mail) when i asked why he'd put it up, he said, with a tear in his eye ' you wouldn't understand' he even went up to london and threw flowers at the hearse, which was the most amusing aspect of the whole thing as the poor ****er driving the thing couldn't see where he was going. Shame he didn't bump a few of the tards who felt the need to mourn the death of a women who had received a 25 million pound divorce settlement and who hadn't done a tap of work in her whole life.

My father in law had a poster of her up in his house at the time (Free with the Daily Mail) when i asked why he'd put it up, he said, with a tear in his eye ' you wouldn't understand' he even went up to london and threw flowers at the hearse, which was the most amusing aspect of the whole thing as the poor ****er driving the thing couldn't see where he was going. Shame he didn't bump a few of the tards who felt the need to mourn the death of a women who had received a 25 million pound divorce settlement and who hadn't done a tap of work in her whole life.
    Ah well.. as hilarious as that is - it's also somewhat touching - I think even 25 years ago people were a bit more emotionally reserved in general and it gave a lot of folk who wouldn't normally a good chance to have a bit of a cry and whatnot.

Does BBC stand for big black car?

Watch it! You're talking about the Queen of Hearts.

Many of us saying that we’re living through the weirdest time of our lives at present, Christ, the hysteria over Diana runs it close. Covid did for football this time but, if you remember, she was buried on a Saturday and all games were postponed, even a motorway or two were closed to enable the cortège to travel to Leicestershire. I was going to say London was put on hold as well but it wasn’t just London, the whole country ground to a halt. Very strange for a country that sort of looks at the outpourings and chest beatings of other countries (such as Argentina last week) with a sort of stiff upper lip sneer. F*ck me the other royals must have been spitting nails at her popularity (for the record I didn’t think much of her and certainly didn’t rate her as a beauty, not that it bothered her I s’pose).

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Watch it! You're talking about the Queen of Hearts.
    I know.......