+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Crisis, what crisis?

Crisis, what crisis?

Bob Wilson I love you dearly, but talk of a relegation battle has been greatly exaggerated 😉

Re: Crisis, what crisis?

Harris haters will be quiet tonight! Amazing that we play better without the ball? Now losing procession stats but easily winning games?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Harris haters will be quiet tonight! Amazing that we play better without the ball? Now losing procession stats but easily winning games?
    Procession 😂

Very apt. Last 2 games it has been.

Kay r diff

Ok, but we're going to have to win games when having more of the ball too. Part of our struggles earlier in the year were teams sitting back against us and wins against midtable sides who both want the ball and perhaps don't have enough quality to use it effectively doesn't erase those difficulties. There will be further games more similar to Bristol City at home where they score then sit back and ask us to unlock them without really trying to add a second goal.

From what I can tell, Harris is a manager who has hot-streaks and if that streak lasts through December we'll be through our most difficult month on a high and closer to having Osei-tutu and Tomlin back with us to give us more depth. There were comparisons to Alex Neil earlier but I'm more comparing him to a likeable version of Lee Johnson who is hopefully going to be more successful.

Since QPR we have only conceded 2 goals ,and scored a good few

First Team

I think he's a retrograde step. I still want him gone.

I said I would give him a chance last week. But I don't really think he can take us where I want us to be. We'll see. Today was great, but then I watched the rest of the Brentford game. Let's say it was sobering.