+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here’s a novel idea !

Here’s a novel idea !

How about getting behind the club and manager all through the season. Plenty on here been made to look pretty daft, after the last 2 results.
    If we finish in a lower position than the the season before, or look to be going backward, then by all means make your feelings known, but ffs, give the man a chance!!

Re: Here’s a novel idea !

Harris out, he’s clearly lost the dressing room

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Harris out, he’s clearly lost the dressing room
    That one always makes me laugh. Some right clowns posting on here lately. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    How about getting behind the club and manager all through the season. Plenty on here been made to look pretty daft, after the last 2 results.
    If we finish in a lower position than the the season before, or look to be going backward, then by all means make your feelings known, but ffs, give the man a chance!!

Were you openly critical of those who were questioning Harris and his style of play during the poor run and poor performances ?(like Hartley was)

Eddie Howe will be gutted. Hes been sitting by his phone since Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Were you openly critical of those who were questioning Harris and his style of play during the poor run and poor performances ?(like Hartley was)
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Sol Bamba went home at half time crying.

Yes.
    Then fair play to you. Watford and Swansea coming up, much sterner tests against opposition who wont be physically taken to task, and better footballing sides. Harris and his players have responded brilliantly to the criticism and poor performances, although it was long overdue. Let's see what happens against those two sides now that we have some form, confidence and momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    That's just not true, nobody sits by their phone anymore.

Then fair play to you. Watford and Swansea coming up, much sterner tests against opposition who wont be physically taken to task, and better footballing sides. Harris and his players have responded brilliantly to the criticism and poor performances, although it was long overdue. Let's see what happens against those two sides now that we have some form, confidence and momentum.
    Absolutely. The customary "I told you so" posts like the op are intentionally divisive and serve no purpose whatsoever, too.

That's just not true, nobody sits by their phone anymore.
    Not even Abba?

If you look back at the highlights of some of the other games where we created lots chances could so easily got 2 at Millwall , thought we played well enough to beat Bristol , perhaps it puts us in another light ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Absolutely. The customary "I told you so" posts like the op are intentionally divisive and serve no purpose whatsoever, too.
    Agree. I'm all for thought out debate on either side, whatever a supporters opinion is. Bill can gloat if he wants, or he can tell us all what the difference has been the past couple of games, what he thinks we have improved on and what he could see developing that those who were critical couldn't. That would at least stir some debate.

Not even Abba?
    TLG once told me a story about the blond woman from Abba and her Stalker who i think she ended up marrying? apparently he intercepted her poo after it had been flushed and kept it in a shoe box. Or maybe i'm imagining that, if so, what an imagination!

Not half as divisive as slagging off our manager and having threads about who’s gonna replace him, a third of the way into the season. Pathetic!

TLG once told me a story about the blond woman from Abba and her Stalker who i think she ended up marrying? apparently he intercepted her poo after it had been flushed and kept it in a shoe box. Or maybe i'm imagining that, if so, what an imagination!
    That story must be a load of shit.

Not half as divisive as slagging off our manager and having threads about who’s gonna replace him, a third of the way into the season. Pathetic!
    There we are. I consider myself told off for discussing things I felt have been wrong with the team. I just need to shove a Cardiff flag up my arse and go around telling everyone how wonderful this season has been. I'm learning.

Why? it's not like it doesn't happen to every manager at every club around the world. This isa forum where our players and manager are discussed on a daily basis. If they're not performing then talk of who may replace them is completely acceptable. Personal abuse isn't.

That story must be a load of shit.
    I'll ask him, it's not the kind of thing a person makes up.....is it?

There we are. I consider myself told off for discussing things I felt have been wrong with the team. I just need to shove a Cardiff flag up my arse and go around telling everyone how wonderful this season has been. I'm learning.
    There’s a good chance a CCFC flag sticking out your arse would improve your look Eric. 😂

I'll ask him, it's not the kind of thing a person makes up.....is it?
    Whoosh!

There’s a good chance a CCFC flag sticking out your arse would improve your look Eric. ��
    In fairness, anything would be an improvement.

Why? it's not like it doesn't happen to every manager at every club around the world. This isa forum where our players and manager are discussed on a daily basis. If they're not performing then talk of who may replace them is completely acceptable. Personal abuse isn't.
    You know yourself it’s all bollux. 😂
    The guy got us to within a whisker of the play off final with a mediocre squad. We are no world beaters, but then neither are any other teams in this seasons championship. He deserved more support before the knives came out..

There’s a good chance a CCFC flag sticking out your arse would improve your look Eric. 😂
    A stick up his arse and a chip on his shoulder. Poor old Eric.