+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Drakeford banned from one hundred pubs

Re: Drakeford banned from one hundred pubs

My objection to the current restrictions is the lack of connectivity between the restrictions and the cause of the spread of the virus. Those who object to the current restrictions are being criticised for being insensitive because of the scale of the pandemic,but the two are not exclusive.

The main causes of the spread are supermarkets and schools, but they are still open. Bars/restaurants are responsible for a very small percentage of the spread, but the have to close. Moreover, the virus can evidently distinguish between people drinking coke and beer while dining.there is no science to these restrictions, that is why people are complaining. its not insensitive to complain about bad rules.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-...anned-19399338

A top Cardiff chef has banned First Minister Mark Drakeford from his restaurant as a way of showing his frustration at the new rules being brought in for hospitality businesses in Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    What a childish bunch of twats. I'll ban myself from all their pubs
    This. People are obviously feeling the bite but this is infantile.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55193395

Barrels of beer are being poured down drains as Wales' hospitality industry prepared for the alcohol ban to come into force.
    Valleys folk ignored the lockdown, then spread the virus all over as soon as everything opened back up, you cant blame the WAG or Mark Drakeford for that, I feel sorry for the landlords but they should aim their anger at the puddle drinking cretins who live between Taffs well and the heads of the valleys.