4 7.02%
  • No

50 87.72%
  • Leo Fortune West

3 5.26%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: BLM - Will you boo ?

Re: BLM - Will you boo ?

QUOTE=Taunton Blue Genie;5144461]Is that something they did during Operation Market Garden? If so, can't see how it would have caused much damage to the enemy

It made them do a runner!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    *gramma...oh forget it it's too easy
    I can see i'm giving you lots of ammunition Delm but picking out traits in others for me is as low as racism just another branch of the same tree. and finally if this was a face to face conversation you can be rest assured it wouldn't be too easy then especially if your mates weren't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    if this was a face to face conversation you can be rest assured it wouldn't be too easy then especially if your mates weren't there.
    Ffs lighten up Delm your so fecking serious.
    Take your own advice Whisperer, there's nothing worth vaguely threatening anybody about happening here

Nothing against taking the knee but I do wonder how it is benefitting BLM these days.
    It has become a bit “old hat” and I think organisations such as “Kick it out” etc.,should come up with more than just a 4 second kneel.
    This could go on forever, achieving pretty much nothing.

I can see i'm giving you lots of ammunition Delm but picking out traits in others for me is as low as racism just another branch of the same tree. and finally if this was a face to face conversation you can be rest assured it wouldn't be too easy then especially if your mates weren't there.
    Aye those bloody English teachers were akin to the klan teaching us two of the three ‘rs’ ( now there’s a contradiction )

I see sky sports have apologised to Millwall FC over the coverage and shit stirring in the build up to the QPR match.

I see sky sports have apologised to Millwall FC over the coverage and shit stirring in the build up to the QPR match.
    Shame. Their coverage was fully justified - especially the comments about the Millwall chief exec. Millwall were pathetic!

Disappointing

International

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Aye those bloody English teachers were akin to the klan teaching us two of the three ‘rs’ ( now there’s a contradiction )
    don't get the 2 of the 2 Rs reference. But then I'm dull!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    don't get the 2 of the 2 Rs reference. But then I'm dull!
    Erm, English teachers taught 2 of the 3 Rs but I don’t think picking out the traits in their pupils was akin to racism, they were just trying to encourage grammar and spelling I reckon. to the 2rs Snaggs, when there was only 1

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Erm, English teachers taught 2 of the 3 Rs but I don’t think picking out the traits in their pupils was akin to racism, they were just trying to encourage grammar and spelling I reckon. to the 2rs Snaggs, when there was only 1
    It was when you think about the welsh not parker.

It was when you think about the welsh not parker.
    I’ve confused myself