+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are there up todate league tables showing fouls, passes, possession etc.

Are there up todate league tables showing fouls, passes, possession etc.

Particularly interested to see the fouls for and against numbers.

Re: Are there up todate league tables showing fouls, passes, possession etc.

I think this is probably the best site for the Championship, I'm not sure what "rating" signifies, but we're fourth and, as usual with us, we're at the "cleaner" end of the league when it comes to red and yellow cards.

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/25...ship-2020-2021

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think this is probably the best site for the Championship, I'm not sure what "rating" signifies, but we're fourth and, as usual with us, we're at the "cleaner" end of the league when it comes to red and yellow cards.

We look pretty good on that!

Thank you
    Interesting reading
    1st for winning aerial battles
    17th with a pass rate of 71.6%
    15th for possession 48.2%
    21st for yellow cards
    4th for shots per game
    8th for goals scored
    8th for fouls per game. 13.1.
    And as said 4th overall.

Sheffield Wednesday have had 5 sendings off already. Oof!

I'm actually a little surprised to see us at the top of the league for set-piece goals. I had kind of thought that was a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Sheffield Wednesday have had 5 sendings off already. Oof!

I'm actually a little surprised to see us at the top of the league for set-piece goals. I had kind of thought that was a myth.
    I was surprised when it was mentioned in commentary as I don't think we have been great at them compared to how productive they have been.

We've got Swansea in the playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Thank you
    Interesting reading
    1st for winning aerial battles
    17th with a pass rate of 71.6%
    15th for possession 48.2%
    21st for yellow cards
    4th for shots per game
    8th for goals scored
    8th for fouls per game. 13.1.
    And as said 4th overall.
    For me the most positive of those for us is 4th for shots per game.
    If you look at the teams around us there's Norwich out in front, then Blackburn, Bournemouth and Brentford.
    And looking at our shot maps from each game we aren't taking lots of shots from bad areas

Forgive me for being slow but what is the first summary table supposed to represent?

Quote Originally Posted by Kind of Blue View Post
    Forgive me for being slow but what is the first summary table supposed to represent?
    Just general stats that aren't specifically attacking or defending I think

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Just general stats that aren't specifically attacking or defending I think
    Cheers pal. Trying to work out how the ranking of teams works on that summary tab in particular! The rest of the tabs and tables are understandable and interesting. Good resource.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    For me the most positive of those for us is 4th for shots per game.
    If you look at the teams around us there's Norwich out in front, then Blackburn, Bournemouth and Brentford.
    And looking at our shot maps from each game we aren't taking lots of shots from bad areas
    Looking at the "detailed" page that is borne out, as we have the 4th highest shots overall, but the 3rd highest in the penalty area, 4th highest in the 6 yard box, but only 17th highest outside the box. Probably to do with so many of our chances coming from set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Kind of Blue View Post
    Cheers pal. Trying to work out how the ranking of teams works on that summary tab in particular! The rest of the tabs and tables are understandable and interesting. Good resource.
    The players stats are interesting as well, you can find the player in the bundesliga 2 with the highest number of interceptions or the player in the juliper league with the highest completed dribbles really easily