+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selfish me

Re: Selfish me

Underhill, no disrespect but give it a lifetime of supporting the City and see if you feel the same way then.

When I was younger every defeat used to really hurt, it was the first thing on my mind when I woke up in the morning and the 'pain' stayed with me until the next match.

The older you get the more you just remember those matches that gave you a buzz, like the Camarasa winner, the 3-2 win against Man City, the late Chopra winner etc etc. Who wants to recall bad memories ? As the song goes, "Don't worry, be happy" 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Underhill, no disrespect but give it a lifetime of supporting the City and see if you feel the same way then.

When I was younger every defeat used to really hurt, it was the first thing on my mind when I woke up in the morning and the 'pain' stayed with me until the next match.

The older you get the more you just remember those matches that gave you a buzz, like the Camarasa winner, the 3-2 win against Man City, the late Chopra winner etc etc. Who wants to recall bad memories ? As the song goes, "Don't worry, be happy" 👍
    I'm 40 years old and have followed Cardiff for 30 years, pretty sure I'm capable of knowing my own mind by more. This isn't up for debate, this is 100% how I feel and if you don't, that's fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Did we get promoted by playing Tottenham and Man Utd? The promotion season was fantastic, the win at Hull was a brilliant day and one of my favourite following the club

Even in the Premier League there were some great moments, Camarasa's goal at Leicester, winning at Old Trafford. I wouldn't swap the promotion season and those moments for beating Swansea
    I would, so let's agree to disagree

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I'm 40 years old and have followed Cardiff for 30 years, pretty sure I'm capable of knowing my own mind by more. This isn't up for debate, this is 100% how I feel and if you don't, that's fine too.
    Same age as my son and he started following the City when he was about 10 as well. Likewise I think he hates the Jacks as much as you do too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Same age as my son and he started following the City when he was about 10 as well. Likewise I think he hates the Jacks as much as you do too lol.
    Haha fair enough mate. ✌️