+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Political Party Opportunity

New Political Party Opportunity

Re: New Political Party Opportunity

The grotesque love child of Nigel Farage and Pritti Patel?

Are you supporting this lot now - or 'just putting it out there'?

Just spotted it , god knows he stands for I think he is turning into another David Icke .

Laurence Fox
    “Over many years it has become clear that our politicians have lost touch with the people they represent and govern. Moreover our public institutions now work to an agenda beyond their main purpose.

Our modern United Kingdom was born out of the respectful inclusion of so many individual voices. It is steeped in the innate values of families and communities diverse in the truest sense but united in the want and need to call this island home.

The people of the United Kingdom are tired of being told that we represent the very thing we have in history stood together against. We are all privileged to be the custodians of our shared heritage.

We can reclaim a respectful nation where all are included and none are ashamed to have somewhere to call home.

I have been so encouraged by the support I have received by those wishing to add their voices to this reclamation of our values.

Our country is now in desperate need of a new political movement which promises to make our future a shared endeavour not a divisive one.

This is now my endeavour.”

Can anyone decipher Lazza’s fuucking absolute drivel and let me know where he’s going with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Laurence Fox
    “Over many years it has become clear that our politicians have lost touch with the people they represent and govern. Moreover our public institutions now work to an agenda beyond their main purpose.

Our modern United Kingdom was born out of the respectful inclusion of so many individual voices. It is steeped in the innate values of families and communities diverse in the truest sense but united in the want and need to call this island home.

The people of the United Kingdom are tired of being told that we represent the very thing we have in history stood together against. We are all privileged to be the custodians of our shared heritage.

We can reclaim a respectful nation where all are included and none are ashamed to have somewhere to call home.

I have been so encouraged by the support I have received by those wishing to add their voices to this reclamation of our values.

Our country is now in desperate need of a new political movement which promises to make our future a shared endeavour not a divisive one.

This is now my endeavour.”

Can anyone decipher Lazza’s fuucking absolute drivel and let me know where he’s going with this?
    Not a clue but I think we can see the direction of travel from this video - https://twitter.com/LozzaFox/status/1335139005483143168

I could see it doing quite well, the 'anti-politician' vote needs a new home, now that they have learnt how to draw an X and this kind of fearmongering message ('the government are trying to police conversations you have around your dinner table') and flag waving patriotism will likely sit well with them.

We are a democracy, perhaps another party might be announced soon today or should be ??