+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neil Harris, another detached from reality quote....

Re: Neil Harris, another detached from reality quote....

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So what should Harris have said then - ‘he has been playing rubbish and isn't up to the job’ ? Give me strength. You really are incapable of giving any City team, player, manager or coach any praise whatsoever, aren’t you.
    Well in general I would always recommend that people tell the truth, so of course I would.

However, in this case I would have though that a manager might have used his head a bit better and either avoided commenting (as he would have had to say what you said) or moderated my language.

If Glazel is great then what was Maradona? Also ‘great’ or maybe ‘super great’?

Your response doesn’t make any sense. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Discussing things both positive and negative doesn't equate to not supporting the team.
    There is discussing things then there is being an asshole

There are a number of posters on this board who like to take a dig at Harris at every opportunity , I think they are sad acts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
    ...this about Glatzel, who’s scored two goals in 15 games, and in most of the games has been dire......”He has been in great form this season.”

The sooner this clown is sacked, the better.
    Have a day off mun...

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Talk us through ...
    Don't encourage him FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
    ...this about Glatzel, who’s scored two goals in 15 games, and in most of the games has been dire......”He has been in great form this season.”

The sooner this clown is sacked, the better.
    I don't know where that 'quote' came from, but I have just watched the full pre-Birmingham interview with Harris on the club site and he gave a very fair assessment of Glatzel's strengths, weaknesses, potential and ambition.

The main points were that he has done well in recent games when he came on as a sub, he needs to develop his game and not just focus on goals, he agreed with Glatzel's own recent assessment that he hadn't reached the standards he should be capable of, but that Moore's injury is a massive opportunity to make an impression and stake a claim to the striker's position.

Well said Jon - as for Glatzel at Stoke, I thought more than anyone else, he was the one who got us playing.