+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are the pubs open in wales

Are the pubs open in wales

I know we have come out of a firebreak and go back into full lockdown 28/12 but what the **** is the situation at the moment

Re: Are the pubs open in wales

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    I know we have come out of a firebreak and go back into full lockdown 28/12 but what the **** is the situation at the moment
    The latest is the Virus is still spreading even after the fire break and pub closures ,strange that?

Drakeford is still a ****. That’s the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Looking forward to your list of his failures.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Buzz off Eric you big cry baby

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    there's not enough internet to list them all

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    there's not enough internet to list them all
    Failure to recognise what his own correct shirt neck and jacket sizes are for a start

What a pair of leaders. One cant pick clothes that fit the other doesnt know how to brush his hair and can barely string a sentence together.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    When are the elections coming up? My wife had a letter from the council with a flyer with his face on it saying she could postal vote for him now.....came in handy to get my wood burner going

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    When are the elections coming up? My wife had a letter from the council with a flyer with his face on it saying she could postal vote for him now.....came in handy to get my wood burner going
    May

Drakeford only held his seat by a 1,000 last time

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    May

Drakeford only held his seat by a 1,000 last time
    No chance he will hold that now. People are well hacked off with him, you only have to look 10 miles across the Severn where they can go to the pub, watch live football and meet people! Great job eh? I’ll give him he has to deal with a population that lacks common sense but that’s it.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    No chance he will hold that now. People are well hacked off with him, you only have to look 10 miles across the Severn where they can go to the pub, watch live football and meet people! Great job eh? I’ll give him he has to deal with a population that lacks common sense but that’s it.
    The guy who came second has since left Plaid acrimoniously and set up his own party, which has almost certainly saved Drakeford

The Tories were well off last time in both the Senedd and Westminster elections

Only until 5pm and the 28th I understand but no alcohol allowed - nice one Drakeford

International

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Only until 5pm and the 28th I understand but no alcohol allowed - nice one Drakeford
    Try 6 PM on Christmas day, you may be nearer the mark!

April time apparently

The people who lash Drakeford. Do they ever notice what is going on in Westminster? Would they really prefer those loons to WG who are at least trying to preserve the health of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    The people who lash Drakeford. Do they ever notice what is going on in Westminster? Would they really prefer those loons to WG who are at least trying to preserve the health of the country.
    My hatred for both clowns is not mutually exclusive.

The feckin shops are not even open!
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55379237

What's a pub?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I would rather we are run by just one loon rather than Drakeford and Jimmy Crankie. At least we'd have only one set of incomprehensible regulations to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What's a pub?
    A barbaric place ancient Britons would visit to purchase "3 for 2 Jagerbombs" and attempt to find a mate before eating a ceremonial dish known as "kebab" on their way home if you could imagine such a place

Quote Originally Posted by lincoln blue View Post
    I would rather we are run by just one loon rather than Drakeford and Jimmy Crankie. At least we'd have only one set of incomprehensible regulations to figure out.
    I agree with the only one bit but I'm so glad it's Mr Drakeford who's running the show as I believe his first priority is everyone's safety and not attempting to be a libertarian schmuck. I dare say I'd feel the same living in Scotland or Northern Ireland. If you're from Lincoln then I feel sorry for you as you've got the worst of all worlds having a dribbling idiot who doesn't know his arse from his elbow in charge of you. You can't know if you're coming or going!

What if Scotland get independence and break away ?
    Ireland unite?
    And England says feck it we want a bit of the same???
    What's Wales option then?