+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tim Sherwood

Tim Sherwood

Not sure if he’s a pundit on any of the stations in the UK but he is frequently on DAZN over here. If there’s the tiniest opportunity to criticise Tottenham he very quickly becomes vitriolic. Strikes me that he really bears a grudge that they fired him. Get over yourself Tim 🤣😜

Re: Tim Sherwood

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Not sure if he’s a pundit on any of the stations in the UK but he is frequently on DAZN over here. If there’s the tiniest opportunity to criticise Tottenham he very quickly becomes vitriolic. Strikes me that he really bears a grudge that they fired him. Get over yourself Tim ����
    Sky Sports News Soccer Saturday pundit

Not sure if he’s a pundit on any of the stations in the UK but he is frequently on DAZN over here. If there’s the tiniest opportunity to criticise Tottenham he very quickly becomes vitriolic. Strikes me that he really bears a grudge that they fired him. Get over yourself Tim
    In fairness, Paul Merson is frequently vitriolic about Arsenal, while Roy Keane is often the same about Man Utd. Those with close ties to the clubs concerned regularly seem to be their biggest critics.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Those with close ties to the clubs concerned regularly seem to be their biggest critics.
    You’re not wrong there, have you read some of the posts on here?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You’re not wrong there, have you read some of the posts on here?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    In fairness, Paul Merson is frequently vitriolic about Arsenal, while Roy Keane is often the same about Man Utd. Those with close ties to the clubs concerned regularly seem to be their biggest critics.
    They weren’t fired by their clubs though... whereas Sherwood was. I’m probably seeing what I want to see but he seems to carry a bitterness

Not sure if he’s a pundit on any of the stations in the UK but he is frequently on DAZN over here. If there’s the tiniest opportunity to criticise Tottenham he very quickly becomes vitriolic. Strikes me that he really bears a grudge that they fired him. Get over yourself Tim ����
    I've never heard of him.

What a classy player

Keane I have always wanted to give a leathering to , that tackle on that man city player was unforgiveable

he had a steve mcclaren moment on amazon tv last midweek

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What a classy player

Keane I have always wanted to give a leathering to , that tackle on that man city player was unforgiveable
    Not only did he make the tackle, he revelled in it.
    He set out to do him and although he, I think Alfie inge Haaland, did play again it was basically the end of his career.

I admired Keene's attitude to football, a winner, but that incident changed my opinion on him.
    Should not be on anyone's TV in my opinion.
    Imagine being a member of AIH's family having to see him every week when they tune in to watch the premiership.

Sherwood was lucky he played in the Jack Walker funded Blackburn league winning side with Shearer and Sutton but a decent player all the same.

With his massive connections to Arsenal I struggle with Merson being a life long Chelsea fan.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Not only did he make the tackle, he revelled in it.
    He set out to do him and although he, I think Alfie inge Haaland, did play again it was basically the end of his career.

I admired Keene's attitude to football, a winner, but that incident changed my opinion on him.
    Should not be on anyone's TV in my opinion.
    Imagine being a member of AIH's family having to see him every week when they tune in to watch the premiership.

Sherwood was lucky he played in the Jack Walker funded Blackburn league winning side with Shearer and Sutton but a decent player all the same.
    Keane is a horrible bloke , his attitude toward mick Mccarthy was disgraceful , he's like a ten year old kid