+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Organ Morgan

Re: Organ Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You soppy ****

He was still posting in May and I hadn’t posted between April and July. I think I had a little pop at him about the plandemic a couple of times. He always gave as good as he got.

And the thread was started for a genuine reason, I hope he’s doing ok.
    Really? You didn’t post between April and July you say? Yet you posted this in May in the thread he was last seen.

“Why are people still engaging with Organ? The man has outed himself as being thick and a **** at the start of this. I wouldn’t waste my time reading the drivel he posts”.

Wouldn’t waste your time reading his drivel but happy to waste time starting threads about him with the soul purpose of sticking the boot into him again.

The usual gaggle including yourself were hunting in packs on him in the last thread he was seen. You were probably 2 or 3 of the usernames, we know you like to back yourself up Rudy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Probably, i don't use any, apart from this platform. What i would say is that i think that a person may well be in a pretty shit place to start with if social media effects them that much.
    This message board is social media

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    This message board is social media
    Yeah, that's why i said 'apart from this platform'. Come on harts, you dished it to sludge a while back, you made some horrible claims.

Really? You didn’t post between April and May you say? Yet you posted this in May in the thread he was last seen.

“Why are people still engaging with Organ? The man has outed himself as being thick and a **** at the start of this. I wouldn’t waste my time reading the drivel he posts”.

Wouldn’t waste your time reading his drivel but happy to waste time starting threads about him with the soul purpose of sticking the boot into him again.

The usual gaggle including yourself were hunting in packs on him in the last thread he was seen. You were probably 2 or 3 of the usernames, we know you like to back yourself up Rudy.
    There's a few who hunt in packs , pathetic and very sad behavior as it forces folk away from what is a simple football message board , the board shouldn't have need that type of nasty behaviour towards other members that are supporting the same club.

Called bullies back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yeah, that's why i said 'apart from this platform'. Come on harts, you dished it to sludge a while back, you made some horrible claims.
    Retaliation to a persona username / character and besides me and Sludge was 1 v 1.

Croesy and his ilk would often pounce on posters 5 or 6 handed.

I’ve seen them do the same to Snaggles and other posters on here.

Really? You didn’t post between April and July you say? Yet you posted this in May in the thread he was last seen.

It seems pretty rich coming from you in fairness.

The man was denying the existence of covid and calling everyone else idiots, it was 100% a two way street.

Ive never posted using another username.

I didn’t start this as a wind up and I’m not looking for an argument. I hope he’s doing ok though.

You and your pack of bloodhounds bullied the poor fella to the point you ran him off the board.

What a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

What a prick.
    Still rattled

Still rattled
    Always rolled.

JR Hartley the voice of the voiceless

What a prick.
    After reading the other Fred there’s only one of them here, go look in the mirror and you will find him

What a prick.
    He is right though - it may not be the reason that Organ Morgan stopped posting, but it's not exactly great behaviour in the two threads is it? I await your 12-year-old response.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    He is right though - it may not be the reason that Organ Morgan stopped posting, but it's not exactly great behaviour in the two threads is it? I await your 12-year-old response.
    What a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    After reading the other Fred there’s only one of them here, go look in the mirror and you will find him
    I’m wounded.

What a prick.
    Thank-you.