Dalman said Harris had to have us top 6 in January, which he won’t as the new year comes in (granted he never said start, middle or end of January).

I hope the club are decisive and make a quick decision, as surely they can see Harris is not good enough to take us to the next level.

This is our third defeat in four games, and the football is poor. I can’t see any evolving of our style. It’s mainly long balls, and hoping to pinch a goal from a throw in or a set piece.

Look at our record against the divisions top 5.

Played 5, Won 0, Drawn 1, Lost 4.

He has arguably one of the best players in the division in Wilson, who looks anonymous in this side. He can’t bring the best out of him.

Swansea have a far poorer side than us on paper, but look at what Cooper’s achieving there with good coaching, and next to no transfer budget.

I’d be happy with Bilic, Pearson, Hughes or Pearson.

But please, not a budget appointment like Flynn from Newport.

This squad needs someone who can hit the ground running, and command the respect of the changing room.

Also, whilst many want to see young players come through from the academy, Mark Harris is nowhere near good enough for this level.

He’s not talented enough to be a 10, he’s not clinical enough to be a striker, and he’s not a winger. So what is he? To me, he’s just a limited player who runs around a lot. Pretty similar to Gavin Whyte.

As a positive, I thought Josh Murphy showed flashes of what he can offer, when he came on.

One excellent break up the middle as he went by players, and a great cross he put in from out wide. If a manager can put an arm around him and rebuild his confidence, he’d be like a new signing who can be a game changer at this level.