+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next up...,,. Been waiting a long long time for this

Next up...,,. Been waiting a long long time for this

I hope you値l forgive me for wanting 3 points - you know I知 a massive Bluebirds fan but WW desperately need the points and well family comes first! Not sure how I知 going to survive the next few days - let alone the 90 mins. This is so meaningful and emotional for me (and him). Be gentle. Happy Christmas everyone

Re: Next up...,,. Been waiting a long long time for this

Think you might be Joe Jacobson's dad. If yes, massive congratulations to him for getting back to this level and, if the podcast with Joe Ledley is correct, being the one from his year playing at the highest level this season. Hope you/he enjoys the day....but WW don't pick up the points!

Good luck to your boy. But not to WW.

Quote Originally Posted by wildh View Post
    I hope you’ll forgive me for wanting 3 points - you know I’m a massive Bluebirds fan but WW desperately need the points and well family comes first! Not sure how I’m going to survive the next few days - let alone the 90 mins. This is so meaningful and emotional for me (and him). Be gentle. Happy Christmas everyone
    Nice to hear from you H, we always cheer when Joe scores and see his career as a path to be proud of. Have a soft spot for Gareth and Wycombe as well. But on Tuesday I hope we stuff em

Haha I said be gentle!