+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barry Island Very Busy Yesterday , Is Drakeford To Blame For These Idiots Too ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Barry Island Very Busy Yesterday , Is Drakeford To Blame For These Idiots Too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Exactly, there has to be some balance. The queue for the chippie looks like a balls up, people on the beach being sensible, good luck to them. So much written on here about mental health, well maybe certain individuals need to understand that being stuck in, especially at this time of year, with young kids etc is driving families over the edge. It's one thing having to worry about yourself, when there's four or five others in a household then things can get messy very quickly. Circumstances dictate certain actions.
    I agree, people are now appearing to do “what’s needed” for themselves to exist, actual rules are coming in a close 2nd it would appear.

Re: Barry Island Very Busy Yesterday , Is Drakeford To Blame For These Idiots Too ?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I agree, people are now appearing to do “what’s needed” for themselves to exist, actual rules are coming in a close 2nd it would appear.
    And it's understandable to a certain degree, although i don't mean blatant piss taking.