+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: FT: WYCOMBE 2 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: WYCOMBE 2 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I don't ever recall anyone on this forum suggesting we'd become 'world-beaters' by having a change of manager. Stop exaggerating.

On another note.... you're an ex-Championship player, from Merthyr?
    Yea

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Now you're just being silly

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Now you're just being silly
    Why?

People cant spend any money because of covid and I don’t see anyone in the top 6 bidding for him. Do you?

Maybe 500k to a Boro or a Birmingham.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    As a high level ex pro I'll show you the respect you are showing Ralls.

You're a ****.
    Reported

Reported
    Dry your eye's, you should be used to abuse playing professional football at such a high level.

Why?

People cant spend any money because of covid and I don’t see anyone in the top 6 bidding for him. Do you?

Maybe 500k to a Boro or a Birmingham.
    Warnocks at Boro. Pray they go up hed sign him wed get £15m.

Theres no point selling Ralls on the cheap as hes still better than Vaulks Pack and Bacuna. Hes not having a good season though.

Well, this thread has gone well

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Warnocks at Boro. Pray they go up hed sign him wed get £15m.

Theres no point selling Ralls on the cheap as hes still better than Vaulks Pack and Bacuna. Hes not having a good season though.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Well, this thread has gone well
    I've seen worse.

There's no meetings in Beddau planned yet.

He’s shit
    No he’s not, he’s a decent championship centre midfield player who has been promoted twice to the premier league.

He has more of a proven track record than the manager you’re so very keen to back

Left back in the changing rooms
    My Dad’s favourite gag. Lol

Do one Bobby
    So you are lying then? You weren’t a Championship footballer?

It sort of (further£ undermines every post that you have ever made of you are now making up stories......

Just saying.....

Re: WYCOMBE WANDERERS v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Think he's a better Manager than the one we've got.
    Is it the manager or is it the players?

I would suggest the answer lies somewhere in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    No he’s not, he’s a decent championship centre midfield player who has been promoted twice to the premier league.

He has more of a proven track record than the manager you’re so very keen to back
    He rode on the coat tails of others. He’s shit. Couldn’t pass wind after 16 pints and a curry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

It sort of (further£ undermines every post that you have ever made of you are now making up stories......

Just saying.....
    Bore off Bobby zzzzz

Let’s be honest here, it’s time for a change of manager. Harris did really well getting us to the play offs last season but we’ve been awful nearly all this season. It’s all well and good saying he needs time, you just don’t get it in football and there doesn’t appear to be many signs of progress in either style or performance. Trollope may well have needed more time but we would have gone down under him.

It’s the nature of football at the vast majority of clubs. The players are not performing for whatever reason, no idea why and they are far from blameless but you bring in a new manager and see if he can get more out of the current squad. He might get lucky and get some of the injured players back and we go on a winning streak.

It seems the same people saying we should give Harris more time are the ones who said we gave too long to Warnock. The vast majority of clubs chop and change managers and if you strike lucky and get one that works you may make it last 3 or 4 seasons but that’s rare.

He rode on the coat tails of others. He’s shit. Couldn’t pass wind after 16 pints and a curry.
    Not much of a cohesive point made there

People don’t want to hear it. They think a change of manager and these players all of a sudden become world beaters.

There’s going to be more tough times ahead with most of these players contracted until at least 2022.

The summer 2019 transfer window was an absolute shocker and will cost us fir the next couple of seasons at least.
    Agreed.

However the failure to find a formation and tactics to accommodate some of the struggling players is really starting to show.

Don’t think he should be sacked but l do think he needs to improve

Bore off Bobby zzzzz
    So no then.

You post will make for even more confusing reading for everyone from now on.

Weird.

So no then.

You post will make for even more confusing reading for everyone from now on.

Weird.
    BTJ

Just saying.....
    I know a number of ex professional sportsmen (all egg chasers who have played for Wales) and I've not ever heard any of them call current pro's shit or talk about them like he is about Ralls. Those who are currently coaching may question mindset or technique but never hear them call someone shit. I suspect it's an unwritten rule between pros.

It makes me think he's either a complete **** for pretending to be an ex pro. Or a complete **** of an ex pro.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Agreed.

However the failure to find a formation and tactics to accommodate some of the struggling players is really starting to show.

Don’t think he should be sacked but l do think he needs to improve
    Our 3rd option upfront is Mark Harris. Last season it was Danny Ward. The squad is simply not good enough. He hasn’t been backed properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    I know a number of ex professional sportsmen (all egg chasers who have played for Wales) and I've not ever heard any of them call current pro's shit or talk about them like he is about Ralls. Those who are currently coaching may question mindset or technique but never hear them call someone shit. I suspect it's an unwritten rule between pros.

It makes me think he's either a complete **** for pretending to be an ex pro. Or a complete **** of an ex pro.
    Get a grip ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Let’s be honest here, it’s time for a change of manager. Harris did really well getting us to the play offs last season but we’ve been awful nearly all this season. It’s all well and good saying he needs time, you just don’t get it in football and there doesn’t appear to be many signs of progress in either style or performance. Trollope may well have needed more time but we would have gone down under him.

It’s the nature of football at the vast majority of clubs. The players are not performing for whatever reason, no idea why and they are far from blameless but you bring in a new manager and see if he can get more out of the current squad. He might get lucky and get some of the injured players back and we go on a winning streak.

It seems the same people saying we should give Harris more time are the ones who said we gave too long to Warnock. The vast majority of clubs chop and change managers and if you strike lucky and get one that works you may make it last 3 or 4 seasons but that’s rare.
    Yeah and with no money to spend then things could get a whole lot worse especially with this squad.

Get a grip ffs
    Sorry it's just that I'm Joe Ralls and I take exception.