Sounds like the Sheffield Wednesday owner wants to cancel the loan:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...oanees-3082568

Aden Flint and Jack Marriott’s Sheffield Wednesday loans over? – Dejphon Chansiri comments on Cardiff City and Derby County loanees.

Sheffield Wednesday chairman, Dejphon Chansiri, admits that Aden Flint and Jack Marriott may not play for the club again.

Flint and Marriott were deadline day signings for Garry Monk a few months ago, but only made a handful of appearances before serious injuries saw the pair return to their mother clubs, Cardiff City and Derby County, well ahead of schedule.

Things have been up in the air with regards to whether either would be returning to Hillsborough once they had recovered from injury – Wayne Rooney admitted that he wasn’t sure on Marriott, with Derby having a January recall clause – and it appears a definite decision has still not been made.

When The Star asked about the duo, Chansiri said, “I don’t know yet… I think Flint needs to go, but the other I’m not sure yet.”

Given the fact that a new manager will soon come in to replace the fired Tony Pulis, Chansiri may be looking to give the new manager some wiggle room in the transfer market, which may be made easier if Flint and Marriott were no longer on the squad list.