+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: man u Vs villa

man u Vs villa

anyone else watching this, really good game, both sides attacking. some of the Passing on display is excellent. Pogba has hit some incredible passes.

could go either way as villa look dangerous too, but if it stays like this man u will go joint top, which is a remarkable turn around.

Re: man u Vs villa

Villa look really good. Just shows what survival in the Premier League can do for a club. Palace are still there after being about 9 points behind us (correct me if I'm wrong - I can't be arsed to look it up) in our first season in the EPL.

Yeah, good game. Villa keeper looks decent.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Yeah, good game. Villa keeper looks decent.
    yeah that was a good signing

I still don't rate OGS (although I'm starting to wonder) but Man U have SO much talent. They're looking good.

Did I just see a handball in the final second ???

Shirley worth a VAR look

Excellent game, end to end.
    Crazy to think that OGS's Man United team are joint top of the league.

Maybe shows what can happen if you give a manager time

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Maybe shows what can happen if you give a manager time
    Maybe. But don't forget he inherited Pogba, Rashford, and Martial and he signed Harry Maguire for £80M.

cash was impressive for villa as well

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Villa look really good. Just shows what survival in the Premier League can do for a club. Palace are still there after being about 9 points behind us (correct me if I'm wrong - I can't be arsed to look it up) in our first season in the EPL.
    Mmm, wonder who was responsible for that Palace change in fortune? 🤔

Oh, that’s right, the much maligned on here Welshman, Tony Pulis.

Who went on to win, the Premier League manager of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Excellent game, end to end.
    Crazy to think that OGS's Man United team are joint top of the league.
    Indeed, after Champions League feck up I though he was done for , I dont think his side are as good as Liverpool , Man City,Spurs , though, two or three more signings though and they will become even better and a powerful force , their bench is strong and that is key for any side .

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
    Mmm, wonder who was responsible for that Palace change in fortune? 🤔

Oh, that’s right, the much maligned on here Welshman, Tony Pulis.

Who went on to win, the Premier League manager of the season.
    Pulis was also a Bluebird supporter in his Youth and has never been relegated from the Premier League! but many on here would say he’s not good enough for us!😂

Maybe. But don't forget he inherited Pogba, Rashford, and Martial and he signed Harry Maguire for £80M.
    You suggesting they were better than the players we provided , he had everything handed to him on a plate when landing with us ??

Most of Villa's best players were there before they got promoted! Grealish just gets better and better. They've added to that but they were a very, very good side to start with.

You're not wrong though, when you stay up it is a hell of a lot easier to build!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Pulis was also a Bluebird supporter in his Youth and has never been relegated from the Premier League! but many on here would say he’s not good enough for us!��
    We don't pass the ball, we should play better football

Also, let's appoint Pulis