+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rabbi Matondo to Stoke

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rabbi Matondo to Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    1) You don't know how much of him I've seen. He's only had 1500 minutes in total, which is about 16/17 games.
    2) YOU'RE NOT WATCHING THE GAME
    Stoke fans are though.

One has now suggested they take him off and play with 10.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Stoke fans are though.

After we beat them, most of their fans would have lynched half their squad and the manager so I'll take that with a pinch of salt. They're losing to Rotherham so presumably none of them are playing well.

Stoke fans are though.

After we beat them, most of their fans would have lynched half their squad and the manager so I'll take that with a pinch of salt. They're losing to Rotherham so presumably none of them are playing well.
    Alright, alright. They're overreacting.

That night we beat them was one of the best bit of internet reading I’ve ever experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That night we beat them was one of the best bit of internet reading I’ve ever experienced.
    It was great fun. Just had a quick look myself. The magic happens from page 12 onwards

https://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com...e-city-cardiff

It was great fun. Just had a quick look myself. The magic happens from page 12 onwards

https://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com...e-city-cardiff
    I've never seen anything quite like it

Stoke fans are though.

Really bizarre to come on here and have a pop at a player's performance in a game you're not even watching and basing it all on one of the most negative messageboards I've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Really bizarre to come on here and have a pop at a player's performance in a game you're not even watching and basing it all on one of the most negative messageboards I've ever seen
    Not as bizarre as wanting him here because he has pace believe me. I also had a check to see what they think of him given previous discussions on here. Nothing more than that really.

We dodged a bullet and that will be proven no matter how many games he is given. Pedro is talking like him not getting game time is anybody but his own fault. If he was doing it regularly and good enough he would have featured for one of the worst Schalke teams in history.